Nokia DT-910 Wireless Charging Stand w/ NFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
  • Item Description: For sale is a Nokia DT-910 Wireless Charging Stand with NFC

• Price: US $15

• Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

• Condition: Good

• Includes: Stand + Charger

• Item Location: Grove City, Ohio

• Shipping Details: USPS First Class or something cheaper

• Payment Options: PayPal GIFT ONLY

• Additional Info: Used minimally with 950 XL, 950, 930, 830, 925, 920, Galaxy S7

• Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

• Photos:

20170704_123015.jpg

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
It does work with 950 with no case, but if you use a case it will cause the coils to not line up. My solution was to tape an old thumb drive at the base and set the phone on it horizontally.

If this one is gone, I can open a new thread and post one, as i have a spare i am not using anymore.

Originally posted by GhostEchelon
I know this an old thread though curious do you still have this wireless charger and also is it fast charging or no?

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
It does work with 950 with no case, but if you use a case it will cause the coils to not line up. My solution was to tape an old thumb drive at the base and set the phone on it horizontally.

If this one is gone, I can open a new thread and post one, as i have a spare i am not using anymore.

Oh ok I'll keep you inform if I do want another one. btw Randy the one you sold me a few weeks ago works well ok so its not fast charging though most of the times im in bed when its charging lol. :)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I don't seem to remember the DT-910 charging my Lumia 950 when I had one. Are you sure about that?

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Here are two pics of my setup. With the case off I can charge it standing up, but if the case is on, the coils no longer line up, so I turn the phone sideways and prop it up.

I don't seem to remember the DT-910 charging my Lumia 950 when I had one. Are you sure about that?

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 9

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
This is correct. I do have an extra one i can sell, but this wasn't my post and i wasn't posting my charger for sale here under this post. It looks like you are just wanting to close it, which is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss