Item Description: Original Xbox One with Kinect
    Price Range: $150
    Condition: Good or better
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Additional Info:

I have a Panasonic TV that had an integrated webcam that I was using to Skype with friends and family, but now MS killed off Skype on TVs so I'm looking to replace the functionality. I also have a aging PS3 that I decided that I could upgrade since I mainly use it for a Blu-Ray player. I figured the best and most economical way to do this would be to replace my PS3 and the integrated webcam with an original Xbox One with a Kinect. I'm hoping there are some of you out there that are upgrading to the Xbox One X and have some old hardware you are ready to part with.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    09-21-2017 08:43 PM
    Im hoping to see a big sell of people and xbox one on here when that time comes. I haven't had an xbox since the original xbox back in 2000 lol
    09-21-2017 10:29 PM
    I have an original Xbox One with Kinect. Only issue is that the top of the system has some scuffs (thanks to the shiny finish). Also, the disc drive is a bit finicky. It DOES work but sometimes you have to insert the disc a few times. PM me if interested. I can even send a video of it working.
    10-11-2017 03:00 PM
    I just got one from another member. Going thru checkout this weekend, and assuming that goes well, on Monday i will have the moderators close the post.

Originally posted by Tjalsma
    I have an original Xbox One with Kinect. Only issue is that the top of the system has some scuffs (thanks to the shiny finish). Also, the disc drive is a bit finicky. It DOES work but sometimes you have to insert the disc a few times. PM me if interested. I can even send a video of it working.
    10-12-2017 08:34 AM
    Just out of curiosity - what was the selling price?

I just got one from another member. Going thru checkout this weekend, and assuming that goes well, on Monday i will have the moderators close the post.
    10-29-2017 03:18 AM
    First off, i snoozed and forgot to post that checkout went fine so kids, you may close.

Final price was $170, including shipping, for a 500GB original Xbox one with Kinect and a single controller. Also included was Halo master chief collection.

The guy I bought it from was from Florida and i am in California so shipping was over $50. I probably should have done Craigslist to cut that from the equation but I felt better about buying it from a Windows Central member in terms of not having an issue with it.

Just out of curiosity - what was the selling price?
    10-29-2017 10:22 AM
    First off, i snoozed and forgot to post that checkout went fine so kids, you may close.

Final price was $170, including shipping, for a 500GB original Xbox one with Kinect and a single controller. Also included was Halo master chief collection.

The guy I bought it from was from Florida and i am in California so shipping was over $50. I probably should have done Craigslist to cut that from the equation but I felt better about buying it from a Windows Central member in terms of not having an issue with it.
    Congrats to buyer and seller both! Don't forget we have a forum for you to provide feedback on your counterpart.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/marketplace-feedback/
    11-09-2017 11:13 PM