Lumia 1520s (2) - RM-940 for AT&T - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Item Description:
Hi I am trying to just get rid of some of my extra phones. I recently moved back to using Verizon, and need to purge more than several GSM Lumia phones. The first ones to go here on the site are 2 1520's that I repaired/replaced batteries/LCD in. Both are for sale cheap but feel free to negotiate. I do not have any cases with these guys unfortunately. But I will send a charger with them and cable.

One has a crack on the bottom right corner that is hardly seen but I was able to get a picture of it. This one with the crack also has a bad front facing camera. I did not replace the LCD obviously on this one but the battery was. You're buying it as is, but cheap (imo).

The batteries in both are OEM batteries and official. I honestly am just trying to get rid of them.

The second one is fully functional and has minimal wear. It is also sim unlocked, so you could use it on Cricket if you need or maybe another GSM carrier.

Both are 16GB and both are running Windows Phone 8. Maybe someone wants them for parts or what not...I can also load Windows 10 Mobile version 1511 onto them if you want, just let me know.

Price:
Lumia 1520 with minor crack in the bottom right -- $30.00 US
Lumia 1520 sim unlocked -- $50.00 US

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
One is Unlocked the other is not.

Condition:
Good (SIM Unlocked 1520)
Poor (1520 with cracked bottom corner)

Includes: charger and cable

Item Location: Peoria, AZ

Shipping Details: Free - USPS Priority

Payment Options: PayPal gift

Additional Info: None

Photos:
WP_20171007_20_48_57_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20171007_20_48_50_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20171007_20_48_09_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20171007_20_54_25_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20171007_20_55_57_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20171007_21_00_13_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20171007_20_46_12_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20171007_20_46_32_Pro_LI (2).jpg
WP_20171007_20_46_40_Rich_LI.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Good luck Nate. Sold my 950 xl and bought x3 used but in great shape. Not interested in going back to Verizon so did not consider the new x3. Might meet you for lunch soon to compare notes on your new x3.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
@abel920
I have never shipped anything out of my country nor to Canada, do you know how much the shipping might run for that or where I can easily check? If the shipping is not too much I suppose I could do that. I was anticipating at most 10-15 dollars to ship anywhere in the US...
On the second question, none of those problems exist on these two phones from what I know and have used. The one with the crack is more sensitive around the search capacitive button since the crack is down in that spot.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
@abel920
I have never shipped anything out of my country nor to Canada, do you know how much the shipping might run for that or where I can easily check? If the shipping is not too much I suppose I could do that. I was anticipating at most 10-15 dollars to ship anywhere in the US...
On the second question, none of those problems exist on these two phones from what I know and have used. The one with the crack is more sensitive around the search capacitive button since the crack is down in that spot.

Prices aren't too bad to Canada. Check USPS site. https://postcalc.usps.com/

For simplicity sake pick a random postal code like M5V 2K4 in Toronto when you do the calculation. Anywhere in Canada should not be much different unless the buyer is way north somewhere remote like Nunavut. Should return a good estimate.

Don't forget that out of country buyers can't send PP Gift so you have to factor in not only the exchange, but the PP standard rate.

Check this calculator. Online PayPal Fee Calculator - Payment Processing Forum

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
@abel920
I can sell it to you. Ans shipt to Canada. I will take care of the shipping but I can't guarantee what the turnaround date on delivery will be until after I get the tracking from the post office. Send me a Prviate message if you want to go forward with it.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
@abel920
I can sell it to you. Ans shipt to Canada. I will take care of the shipping but I can't guarantee what the turnaround date on delivery will be until after I get the tracking from the post office. Send me a Prviate message if you want to go forward with it.

If he falls through, i may be interested, Nate!

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
@Indistinguishable they are both still available. If you want, I can sell you both together with chargers/cables for 65, or you can buy the one still. I also can throw in a used Fosmon Detachable Hybrid TPU + PC Case-Blue. I got the case when I bought one of these but it is practically brand new, I personally never used it. It has a plate stuck to the back though for a magnetic car mount from the last owner.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Heads up:
I have had these posted on swappa too for the past week or so. Someone did try to buy them earlier in the week but the payment failed for some reason. Today (this morning) someone is inquiring about them. The payment process is instant once the hit buy now, so it is possible this sale for these phones could go from that site at any time.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Status: I closed down the swappa ad. So far Indistinguishable has dibs on the unlocked one, but I made him an offer to take both.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Is Mr. Stinguish fot dibs on the one with the crack in the screen? If the "mint" one is still available and is the ATT locked one I would do the $50 for it.

Status: I closed down the swappa ad. So far Indistinguishable has dibs on the unlocked one, but I made him an offer to take both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)