HP Elite X3 Windows Phone & Desk Dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I was quite interested... but while even though it's a great deal, it's still a phone with a basically unsupported OS. It's hard to pay more than $200 for it.

I agree.
But for someone still interested in the Windows phone ecosystem it’s a superb buy! Someone will come along and take advantage of this offer.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: HP Elite X3 Windows Phone & Desk Dock

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it will work. It doesn't utilize all of Verizon's LTE bands. I might be wrong though. Maybe somebody here can further explain this.

Last edited:

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
This should work on Verizon correct? Almost wanting to switch from att to V, for coverage really.

Hi. No it won't. The radios are different for one. I believe the firmware is different too, but that is yet to be confirmed still..

migdier

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Meant no disrespect, I'm a WP user myself from time to time, its just an opinion based on news about the future of platform and of the phone itself. Good luck with the sale. Who knows, maybe I'll take it off your hands if the price drops.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
that's kind of tempting...interesting device. might need to sell a couple of phones to justify purchasing a new one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon