Window Mobile Fan Survivor Pack: Lumia 950 + two new OEM batteries + Microsoft Continuum Dock $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Item Description

• Used Black AT&T Edition Single Sim Lumia 950 (~$110 on eBay)
  • Two new OEM Microsoft Batteries. One installed in the device, the other still in bubble wrap packaging ($25 each from Palcotech)
  • Barely used Microsoft Continuum Dock ($75 on eBay)
  • A sexy piece of Windows 10 Mobile history to last you until Microsoft releases their next thing.

Price

$160 + $10 for cost of safely shipping the goods.

That's a $235 value for $160 + $10 for shipping

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?

I believe it's locked to AT&T

Condition

• The phone is used. There are micro scratches on the display, hard to see though. And I couldn't capture them in the pictures. There are also some scratches on the back cover. And one on the metal frame around the camera. You can see those in the photo.
  • The batteries are brand new
  • The continuum dock is like new. Barely used.

The device will shipped factory reset on the most recent build of the production ring.

Includes

All of the above along with original packaging and cables.

Item Location

Chicago, IL

Shipping Details

USPS or UPS

Payment Options

Zelle or Paypal Gift

Additional Info

The Lumia 950 is a great device. Really felt like a natural upgrade from my Lumia Icon. The camera on it is as good as you can get for a Windows 10 Mobile.

Photos

WP_20180327_14_45_52_Pro.jpg
WP_20180327_14_46_09_Pro.jpg
WP_20180327_14_46_16_Pro.jpg
WP_20180327_14_46_40_Pro.jpg
WP_20180327_14_49_14_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20180327_14_49_29_Pro (2).jpg

Thanks for checking out my post!

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
giphy.gif

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Price drop for Easter weekend! $140 + $10 shipping for the whole package. Pretty amazing deal. On Monday i will raise the price back to $160. Get it? :winktongue:

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Ya my 950 is just sitting in a drawer as my emergency backup now that I went Pixel. I don't dare take it out for fear that I would start missing it too much.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
All I can say is...

Dear Fellow Ex-Pat Windows Phone Users,

So you moved on, but you still visit here on Windows Central. You've got an iThing or a 'DroidBot now. Wallowing in apps. Fulfills your daily driver needs, but there is that one nagging thing...

Camera.

Maybe your camera now is great. God bless then. But for those that snap and sigh and say "I remember..." You had gotten dependent on Lumia, Zeiss, OIS, Pureview, DNG power and goodness. Your in that other ecosystem now, but maybe you didn't get the latest/greatest and your camera is dragging the experience down. Or maybe you did get a "good enough" camera, yet it still feels "off" somehow. The controls, relying too heavily on saturation to overcompensate, low light performance... Something.

This is a great price and a great package (especially with 2 new OEM batteries) for a dedicated camera. 20MP on a small pixel size sensor alongside a 6 element Carl Zeiss optics lens, OIS and RGB triple LED flash makes for a high quality performance camera package at this price point.

If you've been shopping cameras at all since leaving Lumia, this is your deal. Grab it and hang on tight. I shopped cameras quite a bit, but decided to stay with Lumia.

I'm happy I made the move to Lumia 950 for a dedicated camera. I had a 1520 for years and tried a 1020. 950 wins out for overall ability having addressed the shortcomings of 1520 (low light especially, some really overblown HDR shots at times) and being way faster than the phenomenal 1020 which was hampered by an underpowered SoC/RAM. I took my 950 on vacation to Portugal last autumn and could not have been happier with the pics I brought back with it.

A serious point to consider, IMHO.

[/my2cents]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3