Pay It Forward - WC Version

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Okay, the idea behind Pay It Forward is simple. We all have extra stuff lying around, providing nothing beneficial (since we've got rid of the phone). But these usually aren't worth the hassle of trying to sell. So, what we're offering is a way for you to offer it up to someone for free to your awesome comrades. At the time of posting, the CrackBerry Pay It forward has reached just shy of 2'000 posts. So the community definitely enjoy using it.

Here's how it works:
  • Post one of your extra things for free, in this thread.
  • Someone PM's you and says they want it, and you ship it to them.
  • In return, the person who gets the free item "pays it forward" by listing something that THEY have, for someone else to get.

What can you offer on this?
  • Windows Phone related gear, e.g. cases
  • Windows tablet related gear
  • Windows laptop related gear
  • Windows desktop related gear
  • Xbox related gear, e.g. controllers.

Just as an FYI: This isn't a way for other people to make money off of another's kindness, so please only request things that you'll be able to personally use. For example, if you have only a HTC 8X, please don't request a Nokia Lumia 920 case, leave it for someone with a Nokia Lumia 920.

Last edited:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Pay It Forward - WPC Version

And as is customary for these sorts of threads, I suppose I should probably start. I have a yellow Nokia Lumia 920 silicone case (unofficial, but still good). Relatively well used, but I also have a red one that I prefer using. Picture is attached. Unfortunately, due to cost reasons, I can only offer this to UK users. Sorry.

WP_20130529_002.jpg

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

I have a red Mobi hard two-piece case for a Lumia 920 that I bought from WPCentral store. It's a nice case, but I bought it to switch things up from carrying my 920 naked since I bought it in October. Turns out that I just didn't like having a case on the phone, so I never really used the case. It's basically brand new.

mobicase.jpg

tbonecopper

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

I have 2 TPU cases (Neon Green and Black) and one snap on case (Cobalt Blue). The TPU cases are for the Nokia Lumia 900 and the snap on Cobalt Blue case is for the Lumia 920.

The Neon Green case has a small blemish on the back towards the mid-bottom, it's a ink stain. I've tried removing it with some alcohol pads, but no luck. It's not horribly noticeable.

I don't mind shipping them anywhere, but I can't be responsible for any duty or customs costs :) PM me if interested. Yes, I'll mail/ship them separately or bundled. Either way, I don't mind.

WP_20130901_004.jpg
WP_20130901_006.jpg
WP_20130901_007.jpg

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

I have a Nokia 820 charging cover in yellow. A little scuffed up, but in good working order. If anyone can use it, pm me.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Love this idea big time. Is it limited to only WP gear?

I would assume as this site covers xbox, playstation (fourms),Windows Phone, Windows 7/8 PCs/tablets. I guess it could open some doors for other things. I guess things with a lot of value, I would list on ebay, but, if it's worth under $10, it's not worth the effort on ebay. So this would be a good way to get rid of stuf I dont need.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pay It Forward - WPC Version - Lumia 1520 covers

Ok. I have three Lumia 1520 cases/covers: 1 red and 2 clear. They are the silicone kind. They fit quite nicely and add very little bulk. I bought them as part of a package, so I have enough for my needs. If anyone needs them, let me know.

Attachments

• WP_20131208_22_27_29_Raw.jpg
    WP_20131208_22_27_29_Raw.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site

My mom just bought herself a new camera so I have her accessories left from her old Sony...stupid Sony and their proprietary stuff, so I have no need for this so I'm giving it away. I think it is a "Memory Stick Duo"; but I don't know what makes a "Pro Duo" (is it just size?)

I have 2 adapter 'sleeves' (the thing to the left in the picture); 1 card (1 GB I believe) and 1 adapter that allows you to fit 2 regular MicroSD cards into it and it is the size of the card

Let me know.

10216855.jpg

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Love this idea big time. Is it limited to only WP gear?

While I do mention it is the WPC version, this extends to Windows tablet/laptop/desktop accessories, Xbox accessories, etc. Though PlayStation isn't included. I'll update the original post.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have a brand new Fosmon Black Case for Lumia 520, a brand new Purple case for a Lumia 1020. I also have lots of parts for Lumia 822 - frames, back covers, FFC modules, headphone jack/LED flash module, SIM trays etc. I might have spare parts for Lumia 810 as well, just need to dig them up. PM me if you are interested.

JobSteves

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

I have a blue tpu case and a screen protector for a Verizon lumia 928. Free to good home.

I'll take that case off your hands :). I don't know what good the screen protector would do though with the long scratch on my 928's display haha