Pay It Forward - WC Version

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have two more. Pm me your details

Are these Band 1 or Band 2 charging cables?

I just recently had to get a refund for my Band 2 because the strap broke for the fourth time :(.

Using my old Band 1 now, but the charging cable seems to have a hard time staying connected. If you're looking to get rid of a Band 1 charging cable, i'd happily take it off your hands!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The manufacturer warranty is just a year. I purchased Microsoft Complete on it when I got it. So i was actually insured on it for another 9 months.

I would have been happy to take another Band 2, but they have been out of stock for quite awhile. So instead i'm back with the Band 1. Which is still a very capable wearable, imo.

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Are these Band 1 or Band 2 charging cables?

I just recently had to get a refund for my Band 2 because the strap broke for the fourth time :(.

Using my old Band 1 now, but the charging cable seems to have a hard time staying connected. If you're looking to get rid of a Band 1 charging cable, i'd happily take it off your hands!

IIt's a band 2 cable

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Pay It Forward - WPC Version

I have 2 backs for a HTC Trophy, brand new, I guess someone would have to just cover shipping on it maybe $1 (just put 2-3 stamps on envelope)

I still have these if there is any need for them. At this point I think I am going to dispose of them. If you want them just cover shipping, say $1...

ManofGod1000

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Giving away a Lumia 950 and 650

Well, I have moved onto Android, as much as it pains me to say that. :D However, now I have a 950 and 650 that are off and collecting dust in my closet. Is there anyone here who needs a phone that can do the basics? Just PM me to let me know. (I did the same with Band 2 Loyalty stands a while back in the Band 2 forums.)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Giving away a Lumia 950 and 650

Well, I have moved onto Android, as much as it pains me to say that. :D However, now I have a 950 and 650 that are off and collecting dust in my closet. Is there anyone here who needs a phone that can do the basics? Just PM me to let me know. (I did the same with Band 2 Loyalty stands a while back in the Band 2 forums.)

Woah, that's very generous of you! I'll happily take the 650 as a back up device to my main phone. But if someone would like it as their main phone, i'll certainly pass!

I'd like to cover shipping too!

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Giving away a Lumia 950 and 650

Woah, that's very generous of you! I'll happily take the 650 as a back up device to my main phone. But if someone would like it as their main phone, i'll certainly pass!

I'd like to cover shipping too!

I'll take what ever he has left, ideally a 650 as I already have a 950XL :)

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
special nod to @ManofGod1000 for the lumia 650 dual sim! Thanks a lot.

I want to give away my band 1 to someone who might still want one here, it's got the peeling battery cover issue but maybe something like sugru can be used to touch it up again.

I'll try to ship it anywhere depending on the cost from Canada.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Free to a good home in the US or Canada...

I'll pay shipping.

One (1) Nokia N97 mini. Just the phone, no accessories or charger. Looks great still, newish battery if I remember correctly from the person who sold it to me.

Here's the rub. I used Random.org to generate a number between 1 & 5. I know that number and you do not. Whomever sends me PM number X (where X = the random number generated) gets the device. So PM me when the moment feels lucky for you. Only the first PM per member counts

Bwahahahahahaha!

Nokia N97 mini - Full phone specifications

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll guess 2,094 since I'm not in a competitive mood right now.

I'm taking PM requests... When the entry equals the random number, I'll collect the address and send the Nokia.

In other words... I have some PM's already. The first gets numbered one, the next as two, etc... In the order they are received.

The Random # is between one and five. No payout yet.