WTS/WTT AT&T Lumia 1520, AT&T Lumia 640LTE, Microsoft Band 2 Bundle

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
alright willing to sell anything separately! the band for $110 plus half of shipping and the 1520 for $90 plus half shipping. not going to sell the 640. It's just going to be a backup/fun device since not really worth selling.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
nothing yet. shipping to Minny I'm guessing would be around 15-20. Seems similar for me to ship anywhere to the US from Canada.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Sorry quick update - a deal had been reached with ScionLuna through PM. We're just figuring out the final shipping details but will update when deal is finished.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Well I'm looking for something to replace my 950 that is going south, got a single hair line crack on the screen that isn't bad, but the battery is going bad and causing resets and now the camera focus is toast making it basically worthless. I would go for the 640 stand alone to nurse along for a few months until hopefully a new phone . I have not 1, but 3 DT-910 I would be willing to trade back in order to make it at least worth the while to make a deal. Lemme know if you would be interested in it.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
If you are referring to the battery, i have not, but i am pretty sure that's the problem. It happened once before, and i jumped through a bunch of hoops before reading that replacing the battery was a likely fix and it worked like a charm for over a year, but now resetting a lot randomly again, so probably battery is dying. Camera I am less sure on, but have read lots of posts describing exactly my problem and saying they fixed by swapping camera modules.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss