Unlocked Lumia 950 Dual Sim w/ Mozo back and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh. I was hoping that deal above was a success.
I wish it were the XL. I'd be first in line to buy it. I hope somebody comes along and picks this up soon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Oh. I was hoping that deal above was a success.
I wish it were the XL. I'd be first in line to buy it. I hope somebody comes along and picks this up soon.
If I still had easier access to those accessories, I'd do a three way to send you an XL and pick up this 950.

Otherwise, someone please buy this nicely kept 950.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I could read so much into that. Ha ha ha 🙃
Nothing to read in. I just don't have all the accessories on me for the XL I have right now outside of 1 case, 1 extra back and a USB-C cable (the rest is in not so easy to access storage).

Otherwise, I would have traded you the XL for this 950, straight up.

Good luck with the sale, Libra...someone needs to buy it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Thank you both.

For the sake of movement, I'm dropping this to $185. This Lumia 950 is ready to go, it just needs the right home.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Please don't close yet, I'm doing the customs forms. If anyone has shipped to Canada before, your input is welcome.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
in what regards ? I'm from Canada but have shipped lots of packages to the US and had lots sent up here. The main thing you run into is the taxes you can run into depending on value you out on the package. Other than that it's really no different?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So would it be best to claim that the item in the package is less than the actual value? I know that sounds bad, but I'm just throwing that out there so nobody else has to. 😁

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Generally, yes. I mean it depends on if package is insured etc where you have to state the full and proper value but otherwise it's sometimes better to put the lesser value.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
in what regards ? I'm from Canada but have shipped lots of packages to the US and had lots sent up here. The main thing you run into is the taxes you can run into depending on value you out on the package. Other than that it's really no different?
Are you open to messages? At the moment, I'm sleepy and I probably wouldn't get my message across well so in the morning, I'll be glad to ask you some questions.

I really want to make sure that he gets this without any issues but at the same time, I don't want to pay out the nose with taxes.

So would it be best to claim that the item in the package is less than the actual value? I know that sounds bad, but I'm just throwing that out there so nobody else has to.

Yeah that is what I plan to do and have done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05