Band 2, Medium, Spare Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Microsoft Band 2, size Medium, includes spare cable and has about 6 months left on Liquid Glass treatment

Price: $55 USD includes free USPS Priority shipping (outside the US contact me by PM to see if we can agree on shipping price and method)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Good (see the condition guide) as it has some small scuffs on the wrist band

Includes: Band 2 in Medium size, original box and documents, charge/data cable (x2), the screen has been coated with Liquid Glass approximately 6 months ago

Item Location: Springfield, MO

Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority Mail (outside the US contact me by PM to see if we can agree on shipping price and method)

Payment Options: PayPal Gift (outside the US will require 3.5% surcharge to cover seller fees from PayPal, US buyers who insist on PayPal Goods will also include 3.5% surcharge)

Additional Info: The spare cable is a nice add-on, keep one at your computer workspace for data sync and one at bedside for charging.

Note that the screen was coated with Qmadix Liquid Glass. This provides 9H hardness, fingerprint resistance and scratch/shatter resistance to the phone for up to one year. I applied the Liquid Glass to the phone in early February so it still has at least 6 months effectiveness. See my review of Liquid Glass here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/community-reviews/451942-qmadix-liquid-glass-get-naked.html

Photos:

DSC_0033.JPGDSC_0034.JPGDSC_0035.JPGDSC_0036.JPGDSC_0037.JPGDSC_0038.JPGDSC_0039.JPGDSC_0041.JPG

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Really? No one?

How about $40 USD?

I'd just like to see it get used. My job does not allow me to wear it. When I patrol the plant many areas are food production areas and they have strict rules/ No watches, rings, jewelry of any kind (along with a bunch of other conditions).

It's still a great device. Spare cable included.

If you don't have Glance or Hey Cortana this makes up for both of those and is actually superior in functionality.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Lemme talk to my wife, since my band 1 died, by Thursday that's if it's still around or possibly today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa