Not open for further replies.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Item Description: Dell XPS 15 9550
Price: $1400
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: Mint / Like New.
Includes: Laptop, Cables, All boxes, USB disk with drivers.
Item Location: Chicago
Shipping Details: USPS Priority
Payment Options: PayPal Gift (or add 10%)
Additional Info: All info below.
Photos: Below...
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Hey all. So I have one of my extra toys for sale. I bought this to use only with my photography hobby and ended up using only a handful of times (total use time may be about 2 hours max). I continuously use my desktop instead (I think my eyes are starting to suck).

This computer is only 2 months old and I have the receipt from BH Photo to prove the date. Warranty is good for another 10 months.

Laptop is flawless without a single mark or scratch or blemish. Perfect like new condition. Never taken out of my home office room.

I paid $1799 for it when it was on sale and now I think it's back up to $1999.

I am going to lose a bunch of money on this, but we recently ran into a bit of a financial situation and I need to get rid of things that aren't being used.

** I did a completely fresh image restore from Dell's website to bring it back to the initial welcome screen. Since it does not re-load all the drivers, I am including a 16gb USB drive with all necessary drivers downloaded from Dell XPS's website. The new owner, once they go through the welcome screen will have to install those. Otherwise If I did it, it wouldn't be an "out of box" first time boot up experience, but rather already logged in.

Thanks for looking and whoever buys it enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.