Item Description: 100% Authentic/Genuine Lumia 950 XL BV-T4D Batteries

Price: $35/each + Free Shipping

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:N/A

Condition: Brand New, Sealed

Includes: N/A

Item Location: Chicago, IL

Shipping Details: *USPS First Class Parcel

Payment Options: PayPal (Gift) or QuickPay

Additional Info: Purchased from an authorized mobile phone part supplier in Europe. I needed a new battery for my Lumia 950 XL and ordered a 4 additional extras in case other folks were looking for the real deal instead of the knock offs on eBay/Amazon.

Contact Info - Please PM me.

Photos: **See Below/Attached

WP_20180224_07_40_28_Pro_LI.jpg

DrChucky

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi there. So you used one of these exact models bought in your phone, and it performed as intended?

@nate0 - Thanks for your message. My 950XL battery was not holding a charge as well as it once did and my phone was prone to the constant crashes/reboots that have been linked to a weakening battery described in this forum.

I bought one of these batteries for myself and am using it in my 950XL. Since, the battery holds a charge as I experienced when my phone was brand new and, it has not crashed/rebooted once in the 6 weeks since installing it.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

DrChucky

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
@Indistinguishable Made in China, the same as the batteries for both 950 XL's that I purchased from my local Microsoft Store. I believe that all BV-T4D batteries for Microsoft Mobile (at least for North America) were produced in China). Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)