WTS: Nokia DT-910 Qi Wireless Charging Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia DT-910 Qi wireless charging stands (3 black and 2 white)
Price: $10 for one, $18 for 2, $26 for 3, $33 for 4, or $40 for all 5
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
Condition: Good (minor scuffing on base from 5 years of NFC taps)
Includes: Charging stand(s) with wall plugs and cables
Item Location: Southern California
Shipping Details: USPS
Payment Options: PayPal Gift
Additional Info: These have served my wife and I faithfully for over 5 years, but I finally begrudgingly moved on to a Google Pixel 2 (which does not support Qi), so I am hoping to pass them on to someone who is still carrying on the Windows 10 Mobile (or Windows Phone 8.1:smile:) torch. I only took a picture of the one as they are spread through my house and work. If someone wants all 5 and wants a picture of all of them, let me know and I can make it happen.
Photos: (see attached)
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Attachments

• DT-910.JPG
    DT-910.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 55

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
It will work with all these phones, you just have to be a little creative. I used them with a L950 with a case. The trick is to turn the phone on its side.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So, I bought one of these charging stands back when I got my X3. The X3 is too large of a device for the stand. If you put the phone on the stand as it's intended to work, the coils in the phone do not line up with those in the stand, so it will not charge. If you lay the stand down on its back and place the X3 in such a way that the coils line up, it will charge. It's totally impractical though. If you're creative, you can disassemble the charging stand and create a horizontal charger out of it.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
The simple thing is to put the phone sideways, if it doesn't quite line up you can use something like a pencil on the base to raise it up. I posted a picture of this in an older forum post somewhere. I will look for it and share the link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786