Surface Go Bundle in Fine Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thread title: WTS Surface Go Bundle in Fine Condition

Item Description: A few months ago, I decided to buy a Surface Go thinking that I would use it for work and maybe start doing a little digital artwork. I went all in and bought the 8Gb model with 128Gb of storage, the Alcantara keyboard, and the Surface Pen. Within a few days, I had a decent case for it and a glass screen protector. To protect it even more, I installed a skin to the back side of it. I was ready to roll....or so I thought. As it turned out, I'm a pretty horrible digital artist and I rarely took the Go to work with me. And when I did, I didn't really use it. So, my impulse buy is your gain. Is there anybody out there wanting to give a Surface Go a go?

Price: $450.00 or best offer

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Fine, no blemishes of any kind

Includes: All original packaging, charging cable, Surface Go, Surface Pen, Surface Keyboard, folio style case, screen protector

Item Location: Rogers, AR

Shipping Details: Free shipping via USPS to PayPal verified addresses in the continental US

Payment Options: Paypal Gift

Additional Info: The Go has hardly been used and is in perfect shape. Also, I really need to get back into the habit of riding my bike after work.

Photos: Please see attached

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99