Positive / Buyer / RumoredNow

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
It was a pleasure selling to this buyer. He was very polite in all communications, and quick to respond, quick to pay. No haggling or whining, which is always a welcome experience. Very professional demeanor, this buyer.

The Item Thread: Two Lumia 520's for sale w/Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

He even contacted me after receiving the shipment to let me know everything arrived in good order/condition, and that he was happy with the items shipped.

I would not hesitate to sell to this buyer again, and I would not hesitate to recommend him highly.

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Seller made a fair offer and was prompt with payment, providing shipping info and updated me when he received his new Microsoft Band 2. Highly recommended buyer, it was a pleasure doing business with you.Thanks again.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Seller made a fair offer and was prompt with payment, providing shipping info and updated me when he received his new Microsoft Band 2. Highly recommended buyer, it was a pleasure doing business with you.Thanks again.

I'm really enjoying the Band 2. Seems much nicer than the Band 1 I had previously and more comfortable as well.

Thanks again and I appreciate the kind words.

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
We were at it again. RumoredNow's hilarious response in the thread compelled me to give him a smoking deal on that Nokia N97. https://forums.windowscentral.com/m.../452570-wts-open-windows-spring-cleaning.html Okay, it was one of the reasons. He's a great person, he's a knowledgeable person, super helpful in this community and we've done deals in the past. Everyone on here knows everything I've stated above, just sometimes we neeed to say it.
A big thank you RumoredNow for buying from me!!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
We were at it again. RumoredNow's hilarious response in the thread compelled me to give him a smoking deal on that Nokia N97. https://forums.windowscentral.com/m.../452570-wts-open-windows-spring-cleaning.html Okay, it was one of the reasons. He's a great person, he's a knowledgeable person, super helpful in this community and we've done deals in the past. Everyone on here knows everything I've stated above, just sometimes we neeed to say it.
A big thank you RumoredNow for buying from me!!

Thanks Man.

You just can't not like bunky. Great guy to deal with and talk about knowledgeable: he really knows about devices of all shapes, sizes and platforms. Buying from or selling to... Or just chit chatting in email/PM. It's always a pleasure when bunky is in the mix. Honest as the day is long and quick to answer any questions you might have.

The gratitude is all mine for a fair price on a hard to find item in great shape.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon