It was a pleasure selling to this buyer. He was very polite in all communications, and quick to respond, quick to pay. No haggling or whining, which is always a welcome experience. Very professional demeanor, this buyer.

The Item Thread: Two Lumia 520's for sale w/Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

He even contacted me after receiving the shipment to let me know everything arrived in good order/condition, and that he was happy with the items shipped.

I would not hesitate to sell to this buyer again, and I would not hesitate to recommend him highly.
    01-10-2015 03:50 PM
    RumoredNow is A-ok in our book! ;)
    aximtreo and RumoredNow like this.
    01-10-2015 06:39 PM
    Super Fast Payment, Very smooth transaction. It was a pleasure and would happily do business again. Thanks sir!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/mar...lear-case.html
    01-13-2017 08:35 AM
    Seller made a fair offer and was prompt with payment, providing shipping info and updated me when he received his new Microsoft Band 2. Highly recommended buyer, it was a pleasure doing business with you.Thanks again.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-01-2017 10:15 AM
    Seller made a fair offer and was prompt with payment, providing shipping info and updated me when he received his new Microsoft Band 2. Highly recommended buyer, it was a pleasure doing business with you.Thanks again.
    I'm really enjoying the Band 2. Seems much nicer than the Band 1 I had previously and more comfortable as well.

Thanks again and I appreciate the kind words.
    03-01-2017 11:36 AM
    We were at it again. RumoredNow's hilarious response in the thread compelled me to give him a smoking deal on that Nokia N97. https://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...-cleaning.html Okay, it was one of the reasons. He's a great person, he's a knowledgeable person, super helpful in this community and we've done deals in the past. Everyone on here knows everything I've stated above, just sometimes we neeed to say it.
    A big thank you RumoredNow for buying from me!!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-25-2017 03:44 PM
    We were at it again. RumoredNow's hilarious response in the thread compelled me to give him a smoking deal on that Nokia N97. https://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...-cleaning.html Okay, it was one of the reasons. He's a great person, he's a knowledgeable person, super helpful in this community and we've done deals in the past. Everyone on here knows everything I've stated above, just sometimes we neeed to say it.
    A big thank you RumoredNow for buying from me!!
    Thanks Man.

You just can't not like bunky. Great guy to deal with and talk about knowledgeable: he really knows about devices of all shapes, sizes and platforms. Buying from or selling to... Or just chit chatting in email/PM. It's always a pleasure when bunky is in the mix. Honest as the day is long and quick to answer any questions you might have.

The gratitude is all mine for a fair price on a hard to find item in great shape.
    03-26-2017 06:22 AM