Positive / Seller / Scienceguy Labs

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Clean transaction, everything stated on the marketplace was true and I even got two lunches included!!! I would do business with him again without a question, and he had no problem calling me for clarification as well.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Positive / Seller / Scienceguy

He is one of the best!
And he's knowledgeable in the area of science!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Clean transaction, everything stated on the marketplace was true and I even got two lunches included!!! I would do business with him again without a question, and he had no problem calling me for clarification as well.
I'm glad you got a great device from Scienceguy. Have fun with it!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, sinime! I appreciate it. Pleasure meeting you, and thanks for buying.

I'd also like to add that sinime is a very honest, friendly and personable person. Great buyer.
Thanks, again.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Received 950XL today and in awesome condition (FINE double FINE) as described. Will definitely do business with ScienceGuy again. Thank you!!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Received 950XL today and in awesome condition (FINE double FINE) as described. Will definitely do business with ScienceGuy again. Thank you!!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Thanks, my friend. Hope you enjoy the phone. Have a great Friday and weekend. :)

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

Hey, Okay. So this has been a long long time coming. Mostly because I'm a bad person. But Science Guy is an absolutely lovely wonderful person to deal with. And what started as light hearted banter and a joke turned into something completely unexpected. And very pleasant. So for the record. Here is the thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...gray-lumia-920-screen-=-fair-body-=-fine.html Now what happens afterwards is a story worth telling.

I joked with Science that he would end up sending it to me anyways because he's so awesome. And until then, good luck with the sale. Next thing I know. He's asking me to send him the address so that he can send me in the phone. And I go all like. Uh. Oh. O_O But, hoarder and collector that I am, I suppress my good conscience. I mean it was a grey 920. Brand looking and prim new at that too. How much can a mere mortal resist? And I reluctantly send in the address to mail it to. Next I hear from Science. the phone is already in the mail the next day. On two day priority.

I profusely thank him. And keep my fingers crossed. Waiting excitedly for the phone to come in. It should be worth noting at this point that he's sending the phone in to my sister. Since I think she can use a separate device instead of killing her primary phone reading books on it all day. She's always low on battery because... half hour charges are the life. And whenever a device retires in the family. It always ends up with me. Thus my amazing hoard of everything in life. Phone comes in, I am profusely thanking Science for the kindness and the gesture. And that it means alot. And he, full of Science that it is. Just brushes it off.

And my sister enjoys, curiously perusing WM10 for her first time on a mobile device. She is holding on for her life to the 8.1 on her 640. Simply because she is lazy and would hate the idea of setting it up from scratch all over again. All is well in Eden for a couple of days. I am thinking about putting in that feedback. About just how awesome Science is. And then. Reality calls. The dream is shattered. And the Lumia 920 goes belly up. Me, the man of strong faith, believes that the phone can still be salvaged. Saved.

So I message Science, an inquiry more than anything a complaint, since he changed the chassis himself. Being a few oceans too far to take it apart and put it back together myself. Because I think with better understanding, I could eventually get to fixing it up and getting it back on its feet. Mistake number one. The gentleman that he is, replies. Apologising profusely. And thanking me for not paying for that gorgeous piece of kit. I am taken aback. I express my disappointment with myself, since the apology was never my intention. And mention that I would eventually get around to seeing and trying to put it back together. Since its intended current home, was with my sister. And what I thought she might find use for it for. Mistake number two.

Science gets back to me. Apologising again. >_< And I apologise back this time! Hmph! Take that you mister Science! :mad: And offers to send me another piece of kit. And I'm like. O_O Hey! I can logisitically not pay you back. Not cool. Now I'm feeling badddd!!!!! He reassures me that he just wants it to find a good home, and it seems with my sister and her books is it. I am very reluctant. He reconfirms the address. And then silence. I breathe a sigh of relief. Since this is a debt I cant repay sitting where I am.

A couple of days later. And I get a tracking number from Science. A mint 640XL with all the possible colored backs is on its way to NY. And I am at a loss for words. Because I dont know how to thank a man like that. Even know his PM is sitting in my inbox. Unopened. Because I dont know how to reply back to thank him properly. At this point in time. I could legitimately buy all his spare things from him. Get nothing in the mail. And still give him a five star review for a feedback. Every time. Such is the character of Science Guy Labs! The man who (Surprise! :O :O :O) actually teaches Science! And being a wonderful human being! ^_^ :)

Here is a Science Haiku. In honor of him. And also because I promised him one! (^~^)

"Singularity
Starship spirals inwardly
Blue photons escape"

I hope one day. To be as Science-ful as him. And as kind and human too. It would be an honor and a privilege! :)

-- W

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

^Well, that was really a nice thing to read this afternoon feeling somewhat bummed after work. Thanks, werentuckl, my friend. I sincerely appreciate the kind words. I hope your sister is enjoying the phone, colored backs and all. :)
And, the haiku was a nice piece of poetic science. Ha ha
Safe travels to you, and have a great weekend.
Thanks, again.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
positive seller/ Scienceguylabs

I should have posted this awhile back (sorry buddy) but here it is better late than never

very nice and friendly seller
product was as described and fast shipper
very generous and threw in an extra case and didn't charge me anything
would definitely buy from again!

thanks again!

kdk24z

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
My first ever purchase from this marketplace and it was from this FANTASTIC seller! Very good communication, excellent condition of phone for an excellent price.

Excuse me now while I go and play with my new-to-me L1520!!!! :grin:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'll keep this brief...It was a real treat to do business with Scienceguy Labs. The 950XL arrived on time and so fully stocked accessories that the only thing I needed to get (for my personal preference) was a tempered glass screen protector. Still, everything was as described and in perfect condition - even the nick on the screen was so negligible it's a non-issue.

My review just backs up what others have posted here - feel free to do business with Scienceguy Labs in great confidence.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Aside from the fact that it felt cool to finally be able to have a transaction with Scienceguy Labs, he was just as great as several others have said. He shipped fast and I got it fast as well. It was very well protected (in fact it reminds me of how I would protect a device myself!), just as described and communication was great.

What a guy! I would buy again from him for sure.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the fact that it felt cool to finally be able to have a transaction with Scienceguy Labs, he was just as great as several others have said. He shipped fast and I got it fast as well. It was very well protected (in fact it reminds me of how I would protect a device myself!), just as described and communication was great.

What a guy! I would buy again from him for sure.
That was so nice, libra89. Thank you. Honestly, I couldn't have dealt with a better person. I'm glad the phone made it to you safely. I hope you get some good use out of it. Thanks, again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05