Scienceguy Labs was super easy to reach a deal with. Great communicator, fast pay and excellent follow through after receipt.

Here's the item he bought from me: http://forums.windowscentral.com/mar...-official.html
    06-02-2016 11:59 AM
    That's great Scienceguy Labs found a new home for your BLU WIN HD LTE and you had a positive experience.

Thanks for posting your experience so that other sellers will know that he is a great buyer here on the Marketplace.
    06-02-2016 12:16 PM
    Scienceguy Labs was super easy to reach a deal with. Great communicator, fast pay and excellent follow through after receipt.

Here's the item he bought from me: http://forums.windowscentral.com/mar...-official.html
    Just saw this. Thanks, again, for the great device. :) A pleasure dealing with you. Thanks.
    RumoredNow and bunky1971 like this.
    07-28-2016 10:29 PM
    Scieneguy Labs is so easy to work with... So cool to chat with...

He knows how to communicate clearly and quickly. It's always a pleasure. Buy or sell, not everyone on the board makes it as effortless as Scienceguy Labs does.

This time he bought: http://forums.windowscentral.com/mar...ia-1020-a.html

Maybe next time he's selling. You can't find a friendlier, more genuine and honestly low maintenance deal than when he's involved.
    Scienceguy Labs likes this.
    11-02-2016 11:47 PM
    Thank you, RumoredNow. Very nice of you to say.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    11-08-2016 03:48 PM
    Looks like you haven't bought anything in a while from the WC Marketplace (based on feedback here) and glad you chose the Lumia 650. @scienceguy-labs is a very trusted member around this community and as @RumoredNow mentioned above, its really easy to work with @scienceguy-labs. This was a good and smooth sale, thanks!
    04-25-2017 10:10 PM
    Late adding this, but @science Guy Labs bought my GSM Unlocked Elite X3 back in September. Great individual and great communicator...great negotiator too :)! Was a pleasure working that sale out. Thanks again.
    10-16-2017 12:57 PM
    More positive feedback

Member: ScienceGuy Labs
    Date: September 2018
    Item: https://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...desk-dock.html
    Details: after 8000 questions from me, which were answered impeccably, I grabbed this device bundle from science guy.
    Easy transaction and an amazing bundle. This is just like my KiraBook, just something im willing to carry AND the wireless network access is fantastic when not near wifi.
    Thanks for a super deal my friend. Really appreciate it.
    Bunky1971
    MSFTisMIA and Scienceguy Labs like this.
    09-16-2018 05:10 PM
    Scienceguy Labs is one of my favorite community members to do deals with. Android devices, Windows phones - all deals have been smooth. I've done too many deals to link them here, but I can say: communication has been top notch, and device conditions have been as described.

Buy with confidence.
    09-16-2018 06:13 PM