Bought Microsoft Band 2 on day 1... it stopped taking a charge yesterday.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Figures it would die just one day after I bought the docking station just for it.

Any way to deal with this myself or am I dealing with MSFT's boys? I didn't realize just how attached I got to having those music controls and voice responses to text messages (or hell, even using the wrist gesture for a quick time check) until going one day without it.

MichaelLopez

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
This happened to me today but they didn't replace it and I had to send it through FedEx to their repair center and sometime after they receive it, in 8-10 business days I'll receive a replacement...

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Figures it would die just one day after I bought the docking station just for it.

Any way to deal with this myself or am I dealing with MSFT's boys? I didn't realize just how attached I got to having those music controls and voice responses to text messages (or hell, even using the wrist gesture for a quick time check) until going one day without it.
There's a docking station for the Band?

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
So I got my replacement Band 2 two days ago. I'd say it was handled in a timely manner. Now let's hope this one lasts longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb