Microsoft Band 2 User

Regina_H

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey everybody,

can you tell me, how many active Microsoft Band 2 users are here?
In a few months, I can present you a research project where the MB2 is needed.
If interested to participate, don't hesitate to contact me by info@tawny.ai

Best regards,

Regina

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello Regina.

Sadly I gave my Band 2 to a friend and got a Fitbit Surge. I am sure there are still many users here though. Good luck!

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Does it have to be a Band 2, or can a Band 1 do just as well? Both use the same software. Band 1 is just missing a few things like stairs climbed, etc.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I am still using mine - but with a torn strap and unable to replace. It's a matter of time

Since I am not email you - here is why I wanted the Band 2

1) MS health tracking - I want data on myself over time - also uploaded it to power BI
2) for use during workouts
3) during sleep
4) during work
5) design
6) Cortana integration
7) MS Ecosystem

I really hope you get a lots of feedback and present your results.
Your work is appreciated!

Help beg for the Band 3?
https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-do-not-cancel-the-microsoft-band

Frank Lai1

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I am an active band 2 user. Using with android now though (previous with lumia 950xl), just missing the cortana integration. But otherwise happy with it, nothing else comes close to the abilities in this form factor.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Have one with two splits that needs replacing. A friend who went to have his replaced got a full refund, so numbers will likely be falling..

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey everybody,

can you tell me, how many active Microsoft Band 2 users are here?
In a few months, I can present you a research project where the MB2 is needed.
If interested to participate, don't hesitate to contact me by info@tawny.ai

Best regards,

Regina

Hi Regina - Long time Band user here. I'd be interested in hearing more about your research. Could you tell us more?

savagelizards

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Sadly, not any more. My wife and I both had band2s and they were both refunded under warranty after Microsoft ran out of replacement stock. I wish I still had mine. There was a lot I liked about the band2 but they couldn't solve the tearing issue. Really a shame.

fgol

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I still use it daily. So far there doesn't seem to be any replacement that will let me speak to Cortana or respond to texts without pulling my WM phone out.
Frank

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Sadly, not any more. My wife and I both had band2s and they were both refunded under warranty after Microsoft ran out of replacement stock. I wish I still had mine. There was a lot I liked about the band2 but they couldn't solve the tearing issue. Really a shame.

I had two replaced under warranty for the tearing strap. But my current Band has lasted 4ish months. Starting to think this might be the one that makes it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss