What happens when you press the Cortana button while paired to a iPhone? Will it launch Siri?
    10-30-2014 03:58 PM
    Supposedly, the Cortana button only works on Windows Phones. As much as I'd rather have some additional functions other phones don't get, I think they need to make it launch Siri. I have an iPhone 5s I'm testing out, so I might give it a go later to confirm.
    10-30-2014 04:18 PM
    Supposedly, the Cortana button only works on Windows Phones. As much as I'd rather have some additional functions other phones don't get, I think they need to make it launch Siri. I have an iPhone 5s I'm testing out, so I might give it a go later to confirm.
    Thanks! I was hoping someone would have a iPhone that could check for me. I would think it would work just like any other Bluetooth device.
    10-30-2014 04:41 PM
    AFAIK they can't have it launch Siri as the Companion app would need to plug into Siri, wouldn't it?
    10-30-2014 05:30 PM
    AFAIK they can't have it launch Siri as the Companion app would need to plug into Siri, wouldn't it?
    It depends how the Band is connected up, it could possibly just work with the BT headset profile or something OS level like that and launch Siri just like headphones or radio/steering wheel controls do.
    10-30-2014 05:36 PM