The one feature I've noticed that I wish it had, was a button (on screen) to tap to launch Cortana to reply via voice to a text message when it pops up and displays on the screen . All we get are the default message or dismiss.

I want to be able to tap on a Cortana 'Circle' Icon (as I swipe over to the response choices) and have her instantly start listening for me to dictate my message. (So 3 options, Reply (for canned responses), Cortana (instantly starts listening, DIsmiss) Right now, you have to hold down the action button to launch it, say 'Text so and so', action button, message, action button, send it...

Really would be nice to just tap 'reply', cortana icon, say your message, action button, send it...

Its a little disjointed right now.

Version 1, yes, I know...just something that should be easy to implement and deploy.
    Last edited by dorelse; 10-31-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Captains likes this.
    10-31-2014 02:09 PM
    The Band is going to be updated and I'd imagine they'll release the updates quite quickly given some of the app shortcuts don't do anything at the moment. I'd love to see this implemented.
    10-31-2014 02:31 PM
    Yes, I'm hopeful they're reading our feedback!
    10-31-2014 02:33 PM
    The Band is going to be updated and I'd imagine they'll release the updates quite quickly given some of the app shortcuts don't do anything at the moment. I'd love to see this implemented.
    I dont expect any major improvements other than adding functionality for stuff that is already there but hasn't been utilized yet since the band only has 64MB of storage and apps and the OS must take up quite a bit of that.
    11-04-2014 07:06 PM