Battery life in "watch mode"?

mtalinm

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I've read the entire forum but don't think I saw how the battery life is with watch mode enabled. Will it last a full day, assuming not trying to use GPS all day?

Richard Servello

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I only disabled watch mode last night when I went to bed. I'm at about 29 hours so far, and the battery meter looks like I have about 30% left. So still great life...but not the reported 48 hours. This was also using sleep mode last night, which I'm guessing bites into life a bit.

Waternut13134

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I keep it in watch mode at all times. By the end of the day there is only a sliver gone from the battery so I'm assuming I have around 75 percent left.

spampy2

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I got 32 hours with watch mode on and tracked sleep mode last night before I finally got the battery low notification on the band today at 2:00pm

drewman77

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I only disabled watch mode last night when I went to bed. I'm at about 29 hours so far, and the battery meter looks like I have about 30% left. So still great life...but not the reported 48 hours. This was also using sleep mode last night, which I'm guessing bites into life a bit.

FYI, when you put it in sleep mode it turns off the screen anyway, so you don't have to disable watch mode.

LoriInWA

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Stupid question - how do you find out your battery usage? Just got it last night, so I am still working through everything. Thanks!

sutt359

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the band on for about 31h running in watch mode with all the fitness stuff turned off apart from the bits you cant turn off... the battery is now at 30% so not bad i suppose.

TWieman

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
On the band itself, you can see a battery meter if you "swipe right" (there's a battery meter, a "heart" to show if you have heart rate monitoring enabled, and a Bluetooth symbol to show if Bluetooth is currently on).

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
There's also a Microsoft Sync App that allows you to view your battery meter and upload data from the Band (through USB connection, I presume). Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds fairly...meh.

Sorry I can't link to it yet -- this is my 9th post! LOL

microsoft_band_sync_app.jpg

​-Matt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99