Anyone having Sync issues since the clock rollback (DST change)?

ErR0rPr0n3

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
My band and windows phone app don't seem to be getting along after the sync that updated the band time. All day the app has said zero pretty much across the board and the only time it shows any data in the grid is pretty much for the hour that happened twice :)

I had a server have issues with the time change (being out of sync with other systems caused the service to misbehave) so I thought I'd see if the band had any similar glitch (both MS products after all) and I synced to get my band to be back on the same page as the phone time-wise (the resetting of the service forced the sync and the issue was resolved) unfortunately it had the opposite effect it seems and I've synced throughout the day and no joy. May try the desktop app next.

Hopefully today's data isn't lost.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Both my Phone & Band failed to make the time change this morning. I rebooted my phone, which then picked up the change, then reconnected it via Bluetooth (I didn't have to re-pair it), and sync'd it.

​My band pulled in the time change from my phone, and has been working fine since.

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Still not getting the data for steps and calories on my phone, although it shows today's run and last night's sleep. I did have both the steps and calories on the phone program until I did a sync through the pc program. After that it disappeared.

ladewig

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Also seeing 0 steps and calories in the app after syncing. The data is there, since the graph showing data per hour is correct. The total count is what is missing. I know Microsoft said on the product support site that sync issues related to time change should get corrected tomorrow on the 3rd. Hopeful this glitch is part of that.

klkokke

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Still not getting the data for steps and calories on my phone, although it shows today's run and last night's sleep. I did have both the steps and calories on the phone program until I did a sync through the pc program. After that it disappeared.

Getting the same issue. Have sleep and my run but no steps or calories. Thought it was an issue with doing the run but now I'm just confused. Time is correct though

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I thought I was the only one! My dashboard has 0s across the board all day - except for it knows I went for a GPS tracked run this morning, it has distance but no steps. Hopefully this will be fixed shortly. My enthusiasm just took a hit!

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
The Microsoft Band site now states:

Following the Daylight Savings Time change, some customers may find that data displayed on their Microsoft Band is correct, but is out of sync with the Microsoft Health app. Customers do not need to take any action. All data is intact and discrepancies between Microsoft Band and Microsoft Health will be corrected automatically on 11/3/14

smurfalarm

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
The Microsoft Band site now states:

Following the Daylight Savings Time change, some customers may find that data displayed on their Microsoft Band is correct, but is out of sync with the Microsoft Health app. Customers do not need to take any action. All data is intact and discrepancies between Microsoft Band and Microsoft Health will be corrected automatically on 11/3/14

Thanks for the update. Good to hear this is a hiccup that is under control.

foofighter#AC

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
i had the band off by an hour when i first woke up this morning but after I sync'd with the phone the time changed and I was done. No issues after that

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine is still off after being "fixed". My GPS tracked run never made it into the daily step count, so I didn't get credited 7000 steps :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers