12-20-2014 06:41 PM
168 1234 ...
tools
    Hopefully they come tomorrow, otherwise it'll be probably Monday.
    11-06-2014 05:54 PM
    Bummer, thanks though. Hopefully tomorrow! I have another workout on Saturday and I'm dying to give it a try.
    I've been giving myself an excuse to not workout, but I feel guilty for skipping workout. I need this as much as you
    11-06-2014 10:06 PM
    Called my store today as well nothing yet 😒
    11-06-2014 10:39 PM
    I've been giving myself an excuse to not workout, but I feel guilty for skipping workout. I need this as much as you
    Aw come on, that's no excuse. Get back in there. Band or no results come from routine.
    11-06-2014 11:43 PM
    No word here yet, but the day is still young.
    11-07-2014 09:02 AM
    I put my name on the back order list in the store in Tysons Corner VA this past Tuesday (11/4). The guy said sometime within the next two weeks to a month but then just kind of shrugged his shoulders. I also noticed that the Microsoft website no longer lists items as "Out of Stock" or "Not in Stock". I would briefly see an "In Stock" show up but when I called the store I would be told there are none there. Playing with my emotions.
    11-07-2014 10:10 AM
    Oddly, I've noticed that the Microsoft website has stopped reporting retailer stock and is instead telling people to call and get on the backorder list. I wonder if store managers were upset that people weren't coming to the stores because they had already checked availability online.

I might give the closest of those stores a call later, but I don't expect they'll have anything. Actually, I've been wondering if they're going to pass off returns as new units. In any case, I might end up waiting until stock is plentiful and hopefully some of the software-related issues have been ironed out.
    11-07-2014 12:36 PM
    I called Microsoft about 3 stores around my area. They said they don't know when they will have them back in stock, it will be at least couple of weeks 😞
    11-09-2014 03:15 AM
    Couple of weeks would be a serious bummer. It's just a thing and I can wait, but I was really looking forward to putting it through its paces.
    11-09-2014 11:47 AM
    I stopped by my closest Microsoft store (downtown Chicago) to pre-order yesterday - salesman there seemed really confident they would have stock in by the end of this week. Not sure where he was getting his info, so who knows. But, it's at least a glimmer of hope.
    11-09-2014 12:02 PM
    Here's hoping! I keep checking the web site as we don't have a store nearby :(
    11-09-2014 06:53 PM
    I'm going to be naming my band Godot.
    11-10-2014 02:40 PM
    I wonder if there are any Microsoft Store employees that browse this site/forums who can give us an answer about how often they get stock and when. The wait is killing me.
    Any Microsoft employee who chose to answer that question would likely not have a job at the end of the day so I wouldn't hold my breath. The wait is also really not killing you. It includes a heart rate monitor, not a pacemaker....
    11-10-2014 03:48 PM
    I called a local MS store today, but pretty sure I was routed to a general call center. I want to exchange my (online ordered) large for a medium and asked what the best route was, local store or online. They were not much help in offering an opinion either way, but did say they intend to have them in stores by Black Friday (the less said about that day, the better ).

A bit shocked that there isn't a direct exchange option for returns through the online MS store. You have to return and then re-order, which of course drops one to the bottom of the pile.
    11-10-2014 04:13 PM
    Just got a call from the Microsoft Store and my Band is here. Yippee! Hope lots of other folks get similar calls today! :)
    11-12-2014 02:12 PM
    Just got a call from the Microsoft Store and my Band is here. Yippee! Hope lots of other folks get similar calls today! :)
    ​If you don't mind - what city?
    11-12-2014 02:47 PM
    I called a local MS store today, but pretty sure I was routed to a general call center. I want to exchange my (online ordered) large for a medium and asked what the best route was, local store or online. They were not much help in offering an opinion either way, but did say they intend to have them in stores by Black Friday (the less said about that day, the better ).

A bit shocked that there isn't a direct exchange option for returns through the online MS store. You have to return and then re-order, which of course drops one to the bottom of the pile.
    I'm on the same situation. I ordered the Large band online but I find it loose on my wrist. I want to exchange it to medium. What are my options?
    11-12-2014 03:14 PM
    Called my local store today. They let me know they did get a shipment, but it was only enough to take care of 35 people on the back order list. I had them add me to the back order list which put me at number 66. They didn't know when the next shipment would come in or how many would be included. Hopefully it's a bigger shipment next time and they'll get all the way to number 66!

-Skippy
    11-12-2014 03:33 PM
    Yay! I just got a call as well. Looks like I know where I'll be headed after work. Scottsdale, AZ location for me.
    11-12-2014 03:35 PM
    Lynnwood, WA.
    11-12-2014 03:46 PM
    I'm on the same situation. I ordered the Large band online but I find it loose on my wrist. I want to exchange it to medium. What are my options?
    Either return it online or at a Microsoft store, if you're near one, and get on the back-order list for a medium. That's what MS told me on the phone. Kinda sucks.

if Microsoft releases a v2 Band, I'm likely to order both sizes and return the ill-fitting one, because this time around their online sizer wasn't much help. (or not be lazy and go to the darn store )
    11-12-2014 03:58 PM
    I just called the St Louis store and they have none in stock and have no idea when the next shipment will be. I will say that I know they got a shipment last Thursday, but did not have any Smalls in that shipment, which is what I need.
    11-12-2014 04:35 PM
    Got my backorder today from the Scottsdale store today!
    11-12-2014 07:41 PM
    Got mine in Tyson's Corner, VA tonight. They had 8. Probably only a couple left now. They sold 3 as I was getting mine.
    11-12-2014 08:29 PM
    I already replied in that other tread, I guess I am too far down the preorder line at the Tysons Corner store.
    11-12-2014 09:44 PM
168 1234 ...