[BAND] Anyone know when they will be in stock?

d0m1

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Got an email from ms: "Go to MicrosoftStore.com this Tuesday, November 18 at 1:00PM EST and get yours while you can.

Microsoft Band is available on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last."

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Got an email from ms: "Go to MicrosoftStore.com this Tuesday, November 18 at 1:00PM EST and get yours while you can.

Microsoft Band is available on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last."

They haven't even caught up with their backorders and they somehow got them instock online? It's probably going again for backorder online, not actually being in stock. The same way they closed ordering once they had enough backorders when it came out.

rsmiley0

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
In Limited Stock now at MS Online Store. I ordered a large to replace my medium which barely fit. I think having the large will make me like the device more.

PaulSancheezzee

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It went out of stock really quick. A buddy of mine and I were refreshing the page at 9:59 PST and checked out at 10:01. It looks like it went out of stock (for medium at least) around 10:05 PST. I tried adding another just to see if there were more available and the site just took me to an empty cart. Congrats to those who were able to grab one!

psyfreaki

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
is this some kind of joke, come onnnn out of stock in 5 min :S You are currently '466' in the queue. wanted to ask live support when it will be back :D omg i was counting minutes such a disappointment

Ben Cote

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Worst online buying experience ever. Had three browsers open, refreshing from 12:55.
Finally got to click the buy button at 1:01, put it in the cart, went through the payment screen and was told "UNAVAILABLE"
Shame on you Microsoft!

Slin1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Wow how did you get two??

I hit the buy button as soon as it went live and got to the checkout page, then it wouldn't go through. I'm super ticked. Thinking of just getting a fitbit charge instead.

sjjones

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Wow how did you get two??

I hit the buy button as soon as it went live and got to the checkout page, then it wouldn't go through. I'm super ticked. Thinking of just getting a fitbit charge instead.

two different sizes, I did have the option to get 3 large but would of felt guilty

bugelrex

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if they are actually loosing money on each sale? I've never seen a company refuse to take an order (back-order at least)....

teemulehtinen

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it was a crappy experience. Several cart problems as the cart wouldn't update. Then at checkout after cards, names and address is added at 12.08 with the band IN the cart, it says that one of your products in the cart is not available. What is this? Once in cart, it should be yours, shouldn't it? Bad experience and failure, as far as I am concerned.

And, how many were there really to be sold? 20 per size?

Slin1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I think microsoft may have lost me on this one until version 2. I love my windows phone which is why I was hoping for this but I may just go with a different fitness tracker.

I liked the idea of guided workouts though.

sjjones

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I doubt 20 per size more like a couple of thousand each size.

why **** off so many people who you just mass emailed for 60 items , if they only had that small of number they would of sent them to stores.

Lerac1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Worst online buying experience ever also got nothing had order number and everything pressing my button on 1:03 and result in nothing. Called them and they told me they were manually removing the items out of stock leaving a lot of customers disappointed again and me with my useless order number. Stupid system where you have to go trough their entire order process to end up with order number but no items available in stock. In stock when you press but gone when you order. Highly annoyed by the stupidity of Microsoft right now. People want a product but you don't have it.

Thank you Microsoft for wasting my time. Another Microsoft disappointing for me again!

anon(9173271)

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Same experience- started at 1:00 PM- received an order number, checked out and got the item out of stock error.

I would have thought that once I add to cart I would have 10 min or so before the order times out and they return the item to inventory. Bad experience..

At this point whoever can get a product with HR based sleep and calorie tracking to market and available first will win my business. (Charge HR, MS Band, etc)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss