Clasp issue

sdrexler11791

May 10, 2013
Visit site
So, have had it since Friday and already one of the clasp springs seems to be not working. :( bummer. Hopefully they will have replacements in stock.

thericeman

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Both me and mke_geek have the same issue; both mine have failed. We both have bands from the same lot (1443). I'm curious to see if your band came from the same lot, too.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Where do you find the lot number? There are a lot of numbers on the nside of the clasp, but no 4-digit numbers as far as I see.

sdrexler11791

May 10, 2013
Visit site
My clasp is getting worse :( I am really concerned about the design. It does not seem very robust.I am still waiting for new stock to come in to get a replacement, but I just may return it altogether if they don't come in by early next week. It is getting unwearable.

sdrexler11791

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I was able to easily fix it. Took out the two screws. Removed button holder and turned over. Discovered the spring pushing them apart had come out of position. Put it back and reassembled. Works like new now. I'm a happy camper.

Last edited:

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
One of the other threads someone took a torx and undid the screws and I guess was was to fix if your a little mechanically good. I'd try and see if its easy

MikeReynolds4444

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I was able to easily fix it. Took out the two screws. Removed button holder and turned over. Discovered the spring pushing them apart had come out of position. Put it back and reassembled. Works like new now. I'm a happy camper.

What size torx did you use? I need to buy a new screwdriver because a t6 is the smallest I have.

doomtuba

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I got one at launch and it had a clasp issue so I had to return it. I just got another one today and the clasp has already gone bad :/

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Good news. I was worried I would be stranded if my clasp broke.

Standing outside my house waiting for the DHL people to deliver

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786