Problem with calorie tracking on Windows phone Microsoft Health app

ytrewq

May 22, 2014
Visit site
When we ran into calorie counting issues during the switch to DST, I wrote that off. My phone never did correct the problem for that day, but oh well.

Now, it once again failed to count the information correctly for 11/3. My Band showed a total calorie burn for the day through 11:57 p.m. of right around 3200 calories, which was consistent with what I expected. However, when I open the Health app, it shows only 2188 calories burned. It does show a little over 1000 calories burned during exercise when I open the exercise window, but the calorie counter doesn't seemed to have included that in the total.

I like the Band and the app, but the software has some glitches. If MS wants this to be the one health software that rules them all, they need to get it working right.

Raynne413

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a calorie tracking problem as well. It is currently 10:21 am, I've done one 10 minute walk not using exercise tracking and one 10 minute walked tracked as exercise (which showed a calorie burn of 74 calories), and apparently I've only burned 122 calories today??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos