Is it possible to change HR zones manually?

dbregman

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I believe that they are based upon age, and maybe even resting HR. How do you think they are off? Mine seem in line with what I have seen elsewhere.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
There seems to be no less than 7 different ways to calculate that:

You can see them on this page.

Based on my info, it looks to be using the original formula. (220-age)

Maybe they can add that in the next software - selection of formula. (Not sure as allowing anyone to plug in anything will pass the lawyers.)

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
You had to create 3 user accounts to ask the same question 3 times? Really?

I seem to be the case. Sorry. Do not remember posting it first time. Really not intentionally

I have to admit, I'm really interested to hear the back story of the three user accounts.

LOL I have my own theory but maybe we need a new thread to resolve the mystery. ;)

In the meantime I have a mystery of my own: HOW are you guys seeing zones....wait...is it on the phone app where the HR view (on the Splits screen) says Light-Aerobic-Anaerobic-Max on the y-axis? I thought for a minute that someone was actually working out with zone-alerts but I'm guessing that's not the case.

-Matt

pil71

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
It appears that I have two accounts. Not sure how it happen, but I forgot that I created a post a week ago. I posted first question on windowscentral, not knowing how to post it specifically in the band section. Then I figured it out, while cleaver windowscenteral dumped my question in the proper section. Hope this question will lay to rest and I will get an answer to my original question. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre