Can it show other languages, like hebrew, in the notifications?

YossiStarz

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I thought about buying one in the US, But I wanted to know if I can see my SMS on the watch and I do get a Hebrew sms often :p .

theomodsim

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I picked up my Band last evening and noticed that whenever I received an e-mail in Japanese, none of the Japanese characters would render correctly on the Band (they are displayed as squares). I just tried sending myself an e-mail with Hebrew text (I used the word "עברית"), and it also did not render correctly (it was displayed as squares).

Maybe this lack of non-Latin character sets is one of the reasons why its not being sold in other markets besides the US?

OliverLx

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I just sent me a mail with "עברית" and German Umlaute ??? ??? and a sharp s (?). Only the German characters were displayed correctly whereas the Hebrew did not. Sorry. And I got the same test result when I used copy and paste on my Lumia 930 from the email into a new text message to myself. ??? displayed etc. and squares for the Hebrew characters.

YossiStarz

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks every body. I really appreciate that you all checked that.
I guess I will wait until multi languages will be supported on the band. Thanks :)

YossiStarz

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I can live without Hebrew in the band. But since it lacks the music control, no replay for messages, and I can't see most of my notifications, I can't find a reason to buy it now. It is just to big of a compromise, even though I can't find any other good solution for the WP as the band right now.

Thanks 😊

yaron zeevik

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I can live without Hebrew in the band. But since it lacks the music control, no replay for messages, and I can't see most of my notifications, I can't find a reason to buy it now. It is just to big of a compromise, even though I can't find any other good solution for the WP as the band right now.

Thanks 😊

If you into fitness and use cortana a lot its a good buy..hebrew support and music control will come in the future..and u can use cortana for now as your music control

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99