What name did you give your MS Band?

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
As the title says what name did you give your MS Band? Or What name are you going to give it?

In fact I have my lumia 820 called Titanic lol. So when my phone syncs to anything it says either "syncing with Titanic" or just "syncing Titanic". Haven't figured out one for the Band yet so if anyone can provide me with a name or two id appreciate it. your choice of course.

anon(7822191)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to name it 'Circlet of Intelligence' or 'Gauntlet of Strength' but those RPG names were too long. It's just "Circlet". Was going to name it "Probe" to match my phone, "Abduction", but then didn't want to name it after something you insert lol

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Officially named it Robot 1-X if anyone is a fan of Billy West's work you will get it. If not look up Robot 1-X on google not going to spoil funny jokes.

DiabloBlanco

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a Spanish theme amongst my PCs, Surface, and WPs, Payaso (clown), Vaquero (Cowboy), Mesita (little table), etc

So Bandito (Bandit) was a pretty obvious name

originalstarlite

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Stayed in Las Vegas once at THE Hotel. Everything there followed the thematic: THE Giftshop, THE Bar, THE Coffee Hut.....
In remembrance of that special trip, THE Band.

thericeman

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine's R2-D2. Sadly, it's still having trouble locking down the stabilizers.

Going with the syncing ships theme, perhaps you may consider Lusitania.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05