UV monitor

dbregman

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I have only seen 60 minutes till sunburn or no UV(when in the car). I've tried it in a few conditions - full sun and partly cloudly. Has anyone seen a different result?

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
tried it when i was in the car with the window down and got 60min as well. im sure in the summer it will show different results we are tilted away from the sun after all

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been wandering around Jervis Bay on the southern east coast of Australia for three days. On Sunday, it was sunny and my Band said that UV was High and I had only 30 minutes. Monday, it was cloudy in the morning; Bane said UV was Medium and that I had 60 minutes.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I think the UV sensor might have a time delay. After trying it outside, I came inside and tried to get a reading - it said I had 60 minutes - while indoors and out of any direct sunlight. I tried it again, and got the expected "no UV detected".

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I wonder which ethnic group the UV suggestions are calibrated for. I know that being dark skinned, I need more UV than fair skinned people to produce enough vitamin D my body requires and also that my skin can tolerate more UV before it would get sunburnt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12