Microsoft Band a hit on ebay!

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Been watching the band on ebay in hopes of snatching one while it is out of stock still and they are making quite a profit on those bands. THey are selling for $300-500. THat's >100% margin!

​WIsh i bought a couple and sold them on ebay!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea, it was like this on release day, Look over completed auctions, I think I saw one go for $600.....OMG...

Like anything, lots of hype, very low amounts for sale, brings up the demand and ebay, the cost always sky rocket... If you can afford it and if you want it back enough, you can have it but, you ARE going to pay for it..

There was a few Xbox ones that sold before release day (2-3 were available about 2 weeks before) and they sold for like $8K...Some people have too much money...

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
At least one guy did it intentionally - he said he bought every single one the store had and had them listed at $350+. I ended up with an extra one (ordered from the store but then decided I needed it NOW!) I sold mine for profit but would have felt bad for charging so much extra! Its crazy

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The people paying $500 for a 1st gen product, which will be available everywhere in a couple of months, are idiots. I suppose they deserve to overpay for the Band, but the problem is that it encourages resellers. A bunch of people missed out on getting their Band because these guys went and overbought. But again, in a month or two it will be a moot point.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear you feel that way. Still waiting for mine. The store by me for a shipment Friday but none in small. Grrrr.

Well, I can honestly say, it will definitely be worth the wait. It is a very well-made device. If you are a runner, you'll love it even more than I do. I'm a cycle guy since I tore up my knee running, so I can't utilize the Band to its fullest, but it really is quite impressive. :)
Sorry you're having too wait though.

eyecrispy

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Well, I can honestly say, it will definitely be worth the wait. It is a very well-made device. If you are a runner, you'll love it even more than I do. I'm a cycle guy since I tore up my knee running, so I can't utilize the Band to its fullest, but it really is quite impressive. :)
Sorry you're having too wait though.

Ha. Thanks. I am definitely a runner. I can't wait to try it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6