Charging for the first time

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Alright so decided to plug it in around 30% (from 80% on friday at 7am ish) and as advertised it hit 80% under 30 min since it wasn't fully depleted . I did however put it on watch mode to see what it does since i have some time on my hands (watching the extended edition of the second hobbit movie on Blu-Ray 3 hours long) notice that it shows the charge rate at 10% intervals. I kinda was expecting it to go through the digits and see how fast it takes it but i guess thats not how its programed.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Alright so decided to plug it in around 30% (from 80% on friday at 7am ish) and as advertised it hit 80% under 30 min since it wasn't fully depleted . I did however put it on watch mode to see what it does since i have some time on my hands (watching the extended edition of the second hobbit movie on Blu-Ray 3 hours long) notice that it shows the charge rate at 10% intervals. I kinda was expecting it to go through the digits and see how fast it takes it but i guess thats not how its programed.

Ok.

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Yea the only digits I've seen are 5% and then it jumps to intervals of 10. I'm not sure having each digit would be that much of an advantage really, especially as that first 80% is so fast. It'd only really help with the 80-100 stage where it looks like no progress. But once you've charged it a few times this is no longer alarming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99