Ability to show second time zone? Sunrise/set times?

rjl2001

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a couple questions about the Band. Is there a convenient way to have a second time zone that could be shown? I'm a pilot and would like the ability to reference Zulu or GMT quickly. Also, is there a convenient way I could lookup sunrise and sunset times for where I am? I guess you can set alarms and timers, is the vibration noticeable enough to get your attention most of the time? Is there a calculator? Anyway to view a short note or memo on the Band?

Thanks for any input from users. I'm really excited about the possibilities for this Band, but also sad because it could have great potential for pilots with aviation applications but will never happen due to lesser support of MS products versus Apple and Android.

BADM0USE

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Maybe when the SDK comes out. Wouldn't be hard to do timezone / sunrise / sunset app. The calculator maybe impractical due to small screen size. Lets hope they open this up to developers.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
At this time you have just one alarm. I have vibration set to "medium" and I notice it - more so then I notice my phone.

While I could see some of what you ask for being a future option, some is not practical. Due to the size, there is no data entry. Just selections.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel