09-23-2015 03:31 PM
58 123
tools
    Bike Mode
    Sport Mode

Run keeper keeps sending me emails congratulating me on all the strength training I'm doing. When I'm really just biking and playing basketball...
    12-10-2014 11:34 AM
    Track_A_Husband. :-)

Enable grouping of bands together and being able to see where they are like on a 'Marauder's Map'
    gadgetrants and LoriInWA like this.
    12-10-2014 01:18 PM
    Joe, thanks again for setting up the suggestion page -- forgive me for not checking it first for this idea but:

I assume many/most/all of you have discovered that you can double-click the "Action" button during Run mode.

ec52d16c-2d01-483b-9417-f36264dfa18c.png

The basic idea (as I understand it) is that you can set up the Run mode display to include 3 readouts (e.g., duration, pace, and distance) -- tapping the Action button twice makes the three values "rotate" so that one of the smaller ones becomes the bigger one, etc.

I have two thoughts. First, the "Pull-down" feature (the tab that reveals a second readout screen) in Run mode though clever is almost useless to me while running -- it takes a dozen tries to work while sweating, and as I've noted before, holding my hand steady while running causes my estimated pace to slow to a crawl. So I'd LOVE to see the option to change the double-click so that it replaces the pull-down feature.

Second and more generally, as far as I can tell, the double-click is not programmed any where else on the watch interface. I'm sure there are a number of places it could be used...like:

- when viewing notifications, double-click - DELETE ALL
    - if GPS is searching during Run mode, double-click escapes back out of run mode (currently you have to start then end the run to kill it)
    - while running, double-click manually forces a new lap/split

Just a few easy things that could be added. :)

Oh and one more thing: I'd like to see a "scroll-lock" feature on the main menu when swiping with the finger, which causes the icons to shift exactly "one" screen, i.e., to the next three icons!

​-Matt
    12-10-2014 03:02 PM
    I assume many/most/all of you have discovered that you can double-click the "Action" button during Run mode.
    News to me - but you have more flexibility setting it up in the Health app.
    12-10-2014 03:20 PM
    News to me - but you have more flexibility setting it up in the Health app.
    Ack you're right -- I forgot the setting is in the Health App.

-Matt
    12-10-2014 03:26 PM
    How about a Hiking Tile? I use the run tile now but when I share to FB my friends are confused as they know I don't like running.
    02-24-2015 11:01 AM
    How about a Hiking Tile? I use the run tile now but when I share to FB my friends are confused as they know I don't like running.
    Judging from what they did with the biking tile it looks like they want the tiles to be a whole thing, with bike specific guided workouts etc. So I think it's likely that they'll add hiking, but it might take quite a while.

Personally I would like it if we could add a custom tile, choosing from say fifty icons for different sports, and picking which sensors should be tracked.
    02-24-2015 11:14 AM
    The new update is awesome! I really like the added keyboard and the text reply for AFTER reading. Updated it this morning and already used it twice!

Don't know if they read your page you created Joe, but there's some things taken from it!
    Joe920 likes this.
    02-24-2015 12:57 PM
    The new update is awesome! I really like the added keyboard and the text reply for AFTER reading. Updated it this morning and already used it twice!

Don't know if they read your page you created Joe, but there's some things taken from it!
    Exactly, I was happy to see that. I've tried marking some of these 'completed' already in the list, but if you spot other requests from uservoice that have been taken care of, let me know and I'll update the issue.
    02-24-2015 02:06 PM
    Judging from what they did with the biking tile it looks like they want the tiles to be a whole thing, with bike specific guided workouts etc. So I think it's likely that they'll add hiking, but it might take quite a while.
    I wouldn't be so sure. From a IT perspective, I don't think there's any difference between hiking, walking and running. They just use the term "running" as that's what most people would do.

Biking is different because the step count in irrelevant, but it does have a need for the GPS that "exercise" doesn't have. I'd think a new tile is more likely if they find there's a need to process a "hike" differently from a "run".
    02-24-2015 06:59 PM
    - DON'T notify me of texts/group text that are MUTED on my phone
    Yeah, this is very important.
    02-24-2015 08:01 PM
    How about being able to actually GET one without living near a microsoft store? ^^;
    dkediger, LoriInWA and jfa1 like this.
    02-24-2015 08:28 PM
    Turn on/off GPS mode in guided Runing, and Bike workout plans, to help track not only cal etc. but distance, speed & route.
    Lerac1 likes this.
    03-03-2015 09:05 AM
    I would absolutely love to have playback controls for whatever is playing on my phone. At the gym or on a run, it becomes a hassle for me to fish my phone out of my pocket when I want to skip a song or adjust the volume, and it's hard to find headphones with playback controls that are compatible with WP.
    Play/pause, skip and previous are all I need, though volume, shuffle and repeat would be nice too. 😁
    03-03-2015 09:26 PM
    In the biking tile add auto stop to stop logging when you are no moving, ie bathroom break.
    03-07-2015 09:23 PM
    Double tap to wake up and ability to remove pedometer from the home screen and let me add other items there
    03-25-2015 02:04 PM
    Playback controls
    Dismiss all notifications/sync dismissed notifications from phone
    Instead of VIP email list- notify by email account
    Disable the "send it" or two step cortana process. Would be so nice to just double click the action button to confirm or something.
    Some kind of basic folder structure on tiles would be nice
    03-25-2015 06:42 PM
    The Cortana app should have a button option for yes/no. I hate having to speak "yes" every time she asks me if she should send the message. Just let me tap a button
    03-25-2015 06:49 PM
    Automatic reading as mails/texts/notifications arrive. No need to press the action button.
    03-25-2015 06:50 PM
    I would really like to see a stress monitoring function in the Band. It was my understanding at the time when purchasing the Band that it would be implemented in the future and was one of the major selling points to me. If it can't be done, then I must have misunderstood or was misinformed (I'm not really sure who or how many people mentioned it when the Band came out). Regardless, it's been a good device and helpful to me.
    03-25-2015 06:57 PM
    I just really want notification icons on Watch Mode similar to Glance so I can glance at my Band and see if I missed any messages!
    03-25-2015 08:14 PM
    I would like an app on the band that make use of the GPS for directions (Like a Garmin Watch). Maybe in partner with an app on the phone to show direction to nexr waypoint or something like that. Also, being able to pair it with a tablet and the tablet could use the GPS (instead of a GPS-puck).
    04-15-2015 05:15 AM
    * Joe920 has since created an Unofficial User Voice Page - Here

- Find my phone icon (press it to make your phone ring)
    Here you go :)

Find My Phone uses Cortana on your Microsoft Band to ring and vibrate your lost phone.
    04-15-2015 12:48 PM
    Not sure if mentioned already, but 2FA code generation/display would suit me.
    Michael Hansen likes this.
    04-15-2015 12:56 PM
    Got another one. More of an app opportunity than a Band feature as such.
    I'm struggling with some prescription medication at the moment. The remembering if I've taken it or not bit. And it's the kind of meds I really don't want to get the dose wrong on. If I had a band, I'd like to use it as some sort of meds tracker. As in, respond to a non-urgent alarm on the unit to say that yes, I had my pills, bother me again in x hours. Probably could be done with alarms, tasks, appointments and snoozing etc, but a dedicated app might be better.
    04-15-2015 11:05 PM
58 123