New band, new questions...

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Just got me a Microsoft band and love it so far...

Do have a couple of questions that I'm hoping some of you guys can help with...

1) Sleep tracking and alarm
I tracked my sleep last night, but my alarm didn't buzz on my wrist until I turned sleep mode off (which is obviously a bit late!) - my phone went off as normal. Any ideas how I get an alarm to buzz in sleep mode?

2) Notifications numbers - i love getting the notifications on my wrist, but even after I've checked and dealt with them on the phone the numbers on the band keep growing. Is there any way to reset these on the band without going in and checking? Periodically would be fine,or ideally after they've been checked on the phone!

Thanks!
[Sent from my Lumia 830 - please excuse any typos!]

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I think number 1 is an issue. Sleep tracker pretty much cancels out all of notifications from Cortana, Facebook, emails, texts because it knows not to disturb your sleep.

Same problem with 2. You have to check on your band first to see what's on your phone, but I don't think Bluetooth from phone to band works so u wont see it updated. The band checks the phone, not the other way around

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Figured as much. Id actually rather it had no numbers on the band at all... (I.e. A switch live tile off - they also need this on windows phone like they have on windows 8)
[Sent from my Lumia 830 - please excuse any typos!]

Thomas Hoff

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
I have set my alarm nightly and use the sleep tracking and have no issues. I don't use Cortana to set the alarm, just the alarm app on the band itself. has worked every day for weeks for me without issue.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have set my alarm nightly and use the sleep tracking and have no issues. I don't use Cortana to set the alarm, just the alarm app on the band itself. has worked every day for weeks for me without issue.
maybe have an option to sync the phone alarm with the band alarm in the future
cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa