New to the Band

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I will be getting my Band next Thurs are there any quirks, or things I should know before setting this new band up? and any help for a new user of the Band?
I have used the fitbit Flex for over a year, can I use my fitbit history with the band? If so how do I import the stats? Im really looking foward to this new band its going to be a big step for me with all the info it can produce, wish me luck

Thanks in advance
Bksalt :grin:

Rhoyz

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting my Band next Thurs are there any quirks, or things I should know before setting this new band up? and any help for a new user of the Band?
I have used the fitbit Flex for over a year, can I use my fitbit history with the band? If so how do I import the stats? Im really looking foward to this new band its going to be a big step for me with all the info it can produce, wish me luck

Thanks in advance
Bksalt :grin:

Make sure that you install the screen protector first as soon as you open the box. Download Microsoft Health app on your phone (to sync and set up this device). There is no way to sync the fitbit data on this device or database.

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
OK thanks for the response If a screen protector is not with it Ill make one out of my extra for my phone screen. I thought I read some were you could use your data from fitbit so you just continue adding to it threw microsoft health.

thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte