Microsoft Band saved my ****

XcZachx20

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
So unfortunately the screen of my Lumia 1520 is broke. The inside screen, not the glass the screen on the inside, makes no sense. anyways my screen is not functioning and my phone is useless but still works (turns on). So getting to the point of this post. I'm currently able to use my Microsoft Band to make calls, send and read text and set alarms using cortana. right now without my band my phone is unless and I'm glad I got a Band, the bad side of this story is the money i have to pay for a replacement phone and they aren't even giving me an Lumia 1520

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had to get a new phone through at&t insurance and they(at&t) sent me a HTC one m8 for windows

My cousin had the same occurrence, the 1520's inner glass cracked, then slowly became unusable as the issue spread. He did the insurance through Asurion, which is a gigantic pain in the ****, and at the end, they said he'd also get a One, not a 1820. I told him he should call and complain, as he wasn't getting the service he paid for, and he didn't. Then, the One showed up, and it was the freaking Android version. He still didn't complain, and now he's using Android, as Asurion is terrible for insurance, and my cousin's dumb.

XcZachx20

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
My cousin had the same occurrence, the 1520's inner glass cracked, then slowly became unusable as the issue spread. He did the insurance through Asurion, which is a gigantic pain in the ****, and at the end, they said he'd also get a One, not a 1820. I told him he should call and complain, as he wasn't getting the service he paid for, and he didn't. Then, the One showed up, and it was the freaking Android version. He still didn't complain, and now he's using Android, as Asurion is terrible for insurance, and my cousin's dumb.

I'd would be upset about the android because that's not what I was told I was receiving but they only guarantee a phone is the same price bracket. It was one m8 with windows or galaxy alpha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion