The Microsoft band was built to compete and help in many ways accomplish our fitness goals and most of our daily activities without looking at our phones.

One of the things that was missed (but potentially has the component built-in) is the number of floors climbed. I personally like that feature from using the fitbit trackers. I honestly believe that Microsoft rushed to release the device and the app. All looks great and work somewhat fine with some minor margin for error.
    • A web version of the app could be useful.
    • The alarm set on the phone does not even sync with the device but instead treats it as a notification.
    • At this point the Microsoft Health service is not even integrated with the HealthVault service (therefore entries have to be manual)

I am impressed with the band but I would like to at this stop looking around for what's better or more complete..

What are you missing?
    12-04-2014 04:09 PM
    For a quick overview of what people would like to see (and therefore seem to be missing), you can have a look at the top requests on the unofficial uservoice page.
    12-04-2014 05:21 PM