MS Band as a Pipboy 3000?

Darin Hamel

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Seriously, every time I use my MS Band, I think of a Pipboy 3000. I wonder how long it will take until these bands can do nearly everything a Pipboy 3000 can?

My other dream is using this with my Xbox connect. Maybe the Kinnect can scan my body and face, the MS Band can scan my health and then it loads it all into a video game and I can finally play as myself. I'd love to be me in Skyrim or Fallout.

Just wishes....

Anybody else have pie in the sky ideas for the MS Band?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I think it'll be a while before you can use your Microsoft band to instantly transport yourself halfway across the world :p

Trill Gates

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Seriously, every time I use my MS Band, I think of a Pipboy 3000. I wonder how long it will take until these bands can do nearly everything a Pipboy 3000 can?

My other dream is using this with my Xbox connect. Maybe the Kinnect can scan my body and face, the MS Band can scan my health and then it loads it all into a video game and I can finally play as myself. I'd love to be me in Skyrim or Fallout.

Just wishes....

Anybody else have pie in the sky ideas for the MS Band?
"I don't want to set the world on fire... I just want to start a flame in your heart."

Well minus the teleportation a PipBoy
Is basically just a smart phone in the form of an armband. IDK if the mainstream consumer would want such a large device stuck on them, If anything it would be niche for nerds like us haha. I don't think everyone would abandon their smartphones for a forearm device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs