Do Dismissed Alerts Ever Get Marked?

Eyefink

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey all. I got my Band yesterday and so far really like it. It's even far more comfortable than I expected it to be. I have one tiny nitpick, though, even if it doesn't make a whole lot of difference use-wise. If I get a text or email and swipe left then Dismiss it, it still shows up on the tile. Does it eventually go away, or do I always have to open the tile or alert to make it disappear? Like I said, it's a very small thing, but I feel like manually acknowledging the message should register as having seen it; that way if I look at the tiles it's easier to see something that I legitimately didn't acknowledge or see at the time. For reference, when the Notification Center made it's way to WP and I could just hit Clear All to get rid of number icons on the main screen, it was one of my favorite usability features (as dumb as that probably sounds :smile:).

LoriInWA

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
I agree! I hate that it doesn't sync with your phone to clear the count, once you have reviewed your email/texts on your phone, either!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720