Ending Heart Rate

NeoMatrix12171

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
So I picked up the Band on Saturday and loving it been using it for my crossfit workouts but I have not been able to figure out how to get an ending heart rate I stop the workout as soon as I am finished but the app shows no ending heart rate all other data does show.

Last edited:

defante

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
If you're talking on the band itself, I believe it doesn't show it. You will have to go onto your phone to see the ending HR. It also has two fields below it for 1min and 2mins after you stop recording for recovery HR.

teemulehtinen

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
More often than not, the Band fails to register the 1 and 2 minute post-exercise heart rates. I suppose it is meant to work like this:

Immediately after finishing your run or the last set at the gym, end the exercise from the action button and confirm the ending of the workout. Do not open the Health application on your phone, but let at least two minutes pass so that the Band can capture the difference in heart rates after one and two minutes. If you check the app too quickly, the Band will probably move the data on the workout directly to the app and cloud without the registered change in your heart rate.

As said, it works for me only occasionally, although it would be a good measurement of one's physical recovery abilities.

defante

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Ah okay. I just ran into this last night. I think you have to make sure that it's locked onto your HR when you end your workout. When I ended it last night, the heart was an outline and in the app it didn't record an ending HR. My other quick workouts the heart was solid when I ended it and the ending HR shows up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99