Paint Blister?

b52hbuff

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed that the paint is blistering on the inside of my MS Band. I wanted to know if any else's band exhibited this defect?

Take your Band off, and look on the panels on the inside of either side of the band. These two panels are secured with two screws each. These panels are covered with some black paint or vinyl material. On my band, the material is still in tact, but it has blistered and become separated from the panel.

I bought Microsoft Complete, so I may wait a bit and take the band back to the store for replacement.

Would very much like to know if this has happened to anyone else and how their store may have dealt with the issue.

Thanks!

several potatos

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't know for sure what they'll do, but my experience with MS Complete is excellent. I ended up not doing the exchange, due to the fact that they got my band working fine, but they were prepared to give me a new one on the spot, no charge, and were pleasant and polite. I might also add that they were going to give me a NEW one, not a refurbished,, as is so common in tech insurance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720