How do i Change the default icon on the me tile?

TraciLords

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I received my band today.
I had to change my region to the US to download the health app.
Changed my region back to Canada.

And then I noticed it...
On the me tile right after the time my icon is steps.
In the windows central video his band shows the heartrate icon.
Even on the ms band webpage, the pictures show the three different icons on the me tile, but doesn't explain how to swap them around.
The Me Tile on Microsoft Band | Home screen | Pick a theme color and wallpaper

How does one change the default icon displayed in the me tile?

Sorry, if this has been covered before.
I did try to search before posting but I didn't get anywhere.

nmercy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
When the Band is on the time setting, press the action button (furthest right) and it will toggle steps, heart, and calories burned.

TraciLords

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Thank you.
However I'm sorry, I already read that page and even rereading it I still don't see where it mentions changing the default icon in the me tile.

Maybe I'm not explaining what I am trying to do clearly. Lol, or you answered and I can't see your answer.

Please see the three attached photos highlighting the three different icons on the me tile right of the time.
All three photos were taken from that one MS band webpage I linked to.

This photo shows Heartbeat
4c0fdc39-93c9-4821-8ff5-049e4488bb37.png#me-tile-325.png

This photo shows Steps
3a8aae04-6560-41a6-ac25-be8a8766d4c0.gif?n=microsoft-band-see-left-icons-325.gif

This photo shows Calories burned
b216901c-c00a-4266-8dc6-65e2e5937a55.png#microsoft-band-personalize-band-325-blue.png

How do I swap around between those three?

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
You might already know this but: remember when you're on the Me tile you can also tap it, which takes you to a slightly-more detailed (actually: larger) display of steps, distance, calories, and HR. Perhaps the major perk of tapping the tile is that it "forces" a refresh/reread on heart rate (with a nice animated display of whether or not it's locked yet).

-Matt

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
You might already know this but: remember when you're on the Me tile you can also tap it, which takes you to a slightly-more detailed (actually: larger) display of steps, distance, calories, and HR. Perhaps the major perk of tapping the tile is that it "forces" a refresh/reread on heart rate (with a nice animated display of whether or not it's locked yet).

-Matt

Duh! I totally missed this. Cool!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720