Incoming Inventory?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I was at a nearby Microsoft Store last night and I asked about Band inventory. One of the assistant managers said that they heard that they may or may not be getting some new inventory in the first week of January.

Take it with a grain of salt, of course.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
dbregman - They should. The Microsoft Store here in Honolulu had spare charging cables.

Indistinguishable - I guess results may vary. My wife and I were at the store here in Honolulu on Dec 20, and one of the reps told us to come back on Tues, Dec 23 because they were expecting a shipment in. She recommended that we get there when the store opens, because they sold out pretty quickly last time (inside of two days). So my daughter and I got there early that Tues and sure enough they had several in stock (L and S sizes only). I picked up two, one for me and one for my wife as well as the free screen protectors. The only thing they didn't have were the $5.00 Starbucks cards. I will say, I am very happy with the Microsoft Store here in Hawaii. They've been very helpful and knowledgeable every time I've visited.

David Mathews2

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
May as well wait for the I watch. At least they will take pre orders and ship to my door in order of receiving your order. Microsoft has a lot to learn.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
May as well wait for the I watch. At least they will take pre orders and ship to my door in order of receiving your order. Microsoft has a lot to learn.

A lot to learn? Um... How many times has Apple or Sony products been on back order? Predicting how well an item will sell is as much an art as it is a science.

FiveFngrsOfDef

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I am at the Microsoft store in Santa Clara, CA, after driving 3 hrs, and they have them in stock. I am the first in line waiting for the store to open.

FiveFngrsOfDef

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I just got back home. They had between 15-20 on the shelves. As others have noted, let the salesperson put the screen protector on. I asked them and the tech went through 3 before he called someone else over who was able to put it on correctly.

I plan lane to get it set up in a few and start playing around with it.

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I got on a call list for incoming inventory at a local mall Microsoft kiosk and was able to snag one. Ask if they'll call when new stock arrives.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos