Taking the band On/Off, User Comfort in general

ablahblah

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
How often do you guys take this thing off? That, or how and how often do you clean it? Do you wear it as tight as it'll sit sometimes, or a little looser than that?
I'm starting to find that I actually have to pay attention to things like these after wearing the band for a month. Got a little bit of skin irritation from wearing the band 22 hours a day as tight as it'll go and not really cleaning the band much.
Since then, I've eased off the tightness a bit on the band by one notch. I've also been getting in the habit of just taking the band off and giving my arm a break when I know I'll be sitting at a desk for awhile. I just turn my phone's ringer back up (my phone is otherwise silent when I have the band on). That, and cleaning the unit with alcohol every day or two.

How have you guys been getting on?

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I take mine off to go to bed now - got bored of the sleep tracking thing. I know my kids don't let me sleep enough!

Put back on once i've showered in a morning and stays on. Can't think i actually notice it's there, comfort wise. I wear mine screen down though [inside of wrist].

Not had to clean it tbh as don't do any sweaty workouts - i use it for the notifications and the very basic guided workouts.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I take mine off for an hour or two to charge after I get up in the morning. Clean it when I think of it, and wear it tighter when working out, looser for normal wear. So far so good.

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I ware it 24/7, take it off when at the computer to charge [has never gone below 80%], wear it tight for workouts face down, wear it face up normally loose clean it every day with clean water and than alcohol no signs of distress or comfort after 4 months. biggest thing is cleanliness.

Dima Habenko

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I take mine off for an hour or two to charge after I get up in the morning. Clean it when I think of it, and wear it tighter when working out, looser for normal wear. So far so good.

Same routine to a point. I use slightly moistened cotton swab to clean charger and HRM ports about once a week when I notice accumulation due to workouts and wrist sweating. I always wear mine face down - it makes it significantly easier to read that loooong horizontal display and does not get in a way when typing as I always raise my wrists off desk when typing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3