Windows Phone - App update!

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Just updated on my windows phone. Version 1.3.1209.1, cites "General App fixes and improvements". Anyone have any idea what they are?

Edit: Also pushed an update to the Band.

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Just updated my android Microsoft band app and also my Microsoft band was updated via bluetooth. I am in Ft Myers Fl

craigp

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have literally stopped what I was doing today to update the Band, so excited am I about a firmware update.

I love the Band - I think it's a great device with some amazing potential. But that potential is all it is right now.

Where are the serious updates!!

Update: oooh, one thing I have noticed is that tapping the icons seems a bit more responsive when you're scrolling through now. Before, I had to scroll, tap (to stop the momentum scrolling) and then tap again to go into an area. It seems to respond more reliably now.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Will be interesting to monitor battery life. That is the type of thing that firmware updates can often improve on an early update. Later ones make that much harder as the big gains are already present.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I got the update this morning. I did notice the vibration when putting the charger on or off.

Regarding battery life, mine was draining in less than 24 hours. I should have only changed one variable at a time, but I turned off watch mode and uninstalled Band Sensor Monitor, and switched display brightness from auto to medium (in addition to the firmware update). My battery life appears to be 300% better now.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Not new, there since day one.

Correct. It's just that people don't think of "sleep" as an "activity" and don't expect to find it there.

Past days for other things can be found under the respective areas. For example, if you drill down into the step goal tile, you can see the prior days.

Lerac1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to update my band without using a phone? Currently i am still using pc app. After connecting I did not get an update in band. I am with version 1.1.1933.0 09.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)