Dropping BT onWindows Phone

OberstDanjeje

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I guys, I'm Italian and I have the band for just 3 days.
Since the first day I saw that the BT icon sometimes disapear from my L930 (Denim) so sometimes I miss some notification or it come to the band later.
I did a test with my L1520 (Cyan) and it looks it's the same if not worse.
Today I leave the band on my car (the phone was in my pocket) and it connected to the phone only 10 minutes after I come back in the car.

It's just me or is the way it work?

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine has been remarkably good about staying connected, and seamlessly reconnecting after being out of range. There have been two occurrences where I've seen that it is unable to find the band, but its because BT has mysteriously disappeared from the phone altogether. Restarting the phone seems to be the only way to get it working again (HTC One m8). I don't think it has anything to do with the Band. Hopefully some Lumia folks will chime in with more info for you.

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I get this issue from time to time with my Lumia 925. I'll hear a notification and wait for the vibration on my Band and it doesn't come, so I check and the bluetooth connection dropped.

Eyefink

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this will help, but I've finally realized that when my phone goes into power saving mode it will no longer push notifications to the Band. Similarly, when the Band is in low power mode, it will receive notifications but won't buzz at me.

OberstDanjeje

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm on DP, but my L930 are already on Denim.
Anyway I'm using the L1520 since sunday.
I had some connection issue till yesterday but then the connection looks rock solid

Last edited:

OberstDanjeje

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this will help, but I've finally realized that when my phone goes into power saving mode it will no longer push notifications to the Band. Similarly, when the Band is in low power mode, it will receive notifications but won't buzz at me.

that's normal behavior, when in power saving mode the background task are suspended

Last edited:

Penecho

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
It seems I can't establish a connection when wifi is on and connected, but with wifi off, works just fine for me. Also the BT connection seems not too work when the devices are too close together, like directly next to each other. I have a Lumia 1020 on WP 8.1, without DP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro