When are we getting more?

ReconVirus

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Did Microsoft say we were supposed to get more sometime in early January? Where are they? Why is Microsoft playing with my emotions :(

Last edited by a moderator:

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Want more up-grades or at least let us know what is going on please inform your public on up-grades coming to the band we are tired of waiting and what about a site to up-load to so we can see and compare out data

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Just to make it clear.
This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Carriers, Lumia or any developer. We can not give you what we do not have or know.

ReconVirus

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
well this was posted in the microsoft band section was hoping i didnt really have to point it out but i was refering to the microsoft bands

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
well this was posted in the microsoft band section was hoping i didnt really have to point it out but i was refering to the microsoft bands

Indeed but basically the same is valid for the band. If there is news you get it but if there is no news .....

And to point it out we do not make upgrades. Microsoft does. (or maybe in this case does not)

soldier989

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm think he's talking about the website saying that more will be coming in early 2015, but have remained sold out online since the 1st of the year. I shared this frustration with the online store as well. I drove to the Cincinnati Microsoft Store, because the call center claims to not have a direct phone number to the site and can't see their inventory, only to find that they had "just sold their last one".

I ended up snagging one on ebay, for cheaper than I would have paid for one with taxes. Plus I got a screen protector. I also had to hound ebay at all times to get that deal.

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft certainly does not run this site but I'll bet a week's salary they do monitor and read the comments here so Harrie-S they will get the messages posted here, so fellow band owners keep the comments coming.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft certainly does not run this site but I'll bet a week's salary they do monitor and read the comments here so Harrie-S they will get the messages posted here, so fellow band owners keep the comments coming.

My replies where never intended to prevent people to place a post. They where just to make something clear.
So please keep posting, as long as you keep in mind what WC's position is.

Teeceman

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
They are releasing 2nd generation watch just before Apple.

I for one will be looking forward to any v2 band if it is anyway improved over the v1, however I do hope people realise the above post is just idle speculation with no substantial merit...
Microsoft may well be working on a v2 band but trying to predict how, when or if is just mere speculation.

jwpear

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been wondering the same. Will we see anything--updates to the app or a website to see more of our data--anytime soon? I think MS would want to get something out before Apple releases their watches in April. But since we're three months into the Band without anything significant, I'm starting to question what they're doing.

Heck, I'd love to just see a firmware update to automatically display the battery percent indicator when I'm charging instead of having to enable watch mode every time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786