Not automatically syncing

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Since the updates last month, my Band doesn't seem to sync automatically. Several times I've had to open the Health app and tell it to sync. I know the app isn't always perfectly up to date, but my activities list is missing a couple of days. So it's not updating for a few days at a time. But I get notifications, so I know the Bluetooth is fine.

Anyone else experiencing this? If you're like me, you log a sleep cycle every night. So if you go into your activity list, you should see last night's sleep. (The date shown is when you start the activity. So if you start sleep before midnight, you should see yesterday's date there.) I'd expect a similar thing if you go into your log of steps.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Also seeing this happen. It used to be when I would shut off the sleep app on my band, it would immediately sync, and I'd know it, I'd get a vibration on the band. Now the BT icon on the band is inactive, and I have to manually re-sync the phone and band using the BT settings on the phone. This started maybe a week ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos